BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• Has anyone tried using this on their forehead wrinkles etc?2 Answers
  • How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
Concepcion L.
San Antonio, TX
This product is so amazing because in a sec it could zap my eyebags. I recommend Dr. Brandt® Skincare No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel for night shifter like me. Absolutely looking fresh even if you didn’t get enough sleep.
somally P.
Stockton
Orange colored tacky feeling kind of cream. I definitely loved it and it’s worth every penny spent! I used it 3 nights in a row and my eyes look beyond better! Definitely recommend to others.
Alexis G.
I was always weary of depuffing creams or gels because my bags are pretty bad. I never found one that actually worked until I tried this. I seen a difference after a couple of days of using this.
Jenna G.
Minneapolis, MN
I didn’t notice any difference after using this product. It was my first time trying the under eye treatment. I received it via Influenster and would not purchase in the future. It wasn’t for me but might work for others.
True X.
Oshkosh , WI
I think this eye cream works better at night. Just my opinion. Cause when I use it in the morning and put my makeup over it. It makes my concealer crack a little. Like dry patches. I use it as a skin prep-per for my eyes.
janet p.
Los Angeles, CA
So I had the chance to test out this product for free thanks to my Luxe Box from Influenster! I actually tend to have baggy eyes just because I don't get as much sleep as I should LOL

But this product was quite amazing! I was pleasantly surprised at how well it worked. It definitely got rid of my eye bags within a few minutes! I saw on the label that it said you can wear it underneath your makeup so I actually tried doing that but .. I wasn't very pleased - My makeup didn't sit very well with the gel underneath and so it made my makeup look not as blended .. That was the only thing that I had a problem with!

So at the end of the day - if you're wanting to wear makeup over the gel .. you may either want to look into another product or test it to make sure your makeup blends well with it. (Course, if you don't wear makeup .. then this will be great for you!)  Dr. Brandt® Skincare No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel
Aly S.
Avon, MA
I am never disappointed by any dr Brandt products and this was no different.. I apply it under my eyes and it’s just enough to make me feel and look awake and alive even on days I don’t use concealer or foundation 👍🏼👍🏼
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
I️ love using this product in the morning to de-puff my eyes. I️ have used other products by dr. Brandt but it was my 1st time trying this. It met my expectations & id recommend it for puffy eyes.
Karrin C.
Waycross, GA
This product is amazing and leaves me looking fresh and refreshed. The feeling of this leaves me feeling more beautiful and less worried about any bags a long night might have left behind.
Katherine W.
Tallahassee, FL
This was okay to wear without makeup. It’s impossible to lay over makeup and it not very moisturizing. It’s better for more mature skin and not young eyes that need to be moisturized often
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Jas. J.
nicole p.
Louisville
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
How well does this work?

Sephora