BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• Has anyone tried using this on their forehead wrinkles etc?2 Answers
  • How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Mona S.
This is by far my favorite works instantly I’ve tried so much other eye creams. I gave up till a girl at Sephora recommended it now I recommend it to everyone. Love love love. It’s like a miracle.
Kelly L.
Columbus , OH
Haven't used this too much because rubbing it into my skin makes it look more irritated and I didn't notice a huge difference after. I may try again to see if there are results from prolonged use.
Jasmine C.
Using this before my makeup regiment has changed my life, being someone who uses quiet heavy makeup having dry and puffy undereyes makes my makeup appear a lot worse than what it should. But using it has completely changed my look, from having my skin appear supple and healthy and giving my face such a beautiful look.
Kiara M.
Franklin Sq, NY
I love that it works so quickly and takes away the puffiness but it leaves a orange crust left behind. I would prefer it not to do that. I got it free from influenster. Yes. Room for improvement.
Maryna V.
Brooklyn, NY
It’s an innovative product. The texture is so weird, the color is so weird, it’s orange but cooling on touch. My only complaint is that it’s drying under the eyes. Would be perfect for oily skin.
Caroline M.
Mt pleasant, SC
The product worked as far as making my puffy eyes less and tightened the skin. The cooling sensation was the best part. The product didn’t work underneath my make and made my foundation cake. Otherwise I really like the product.
Kassandra O.
Grovetown , GA
It was an amazing gift from my mom for xmas. Definitely made these baggs less baggy. Wish i could afford more!! Love the packaging and it smells delightful. Didnt feel harsh on my skin. Super refreshing!!
Sophia D.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love this stuff!! I put it on under my eye makeup and it layers so nicely and it helps color correct at the same time!! It’s noticeable within 10 seconds! It’s crazy the differencE,! I love! P
Breanna B.
Sapulpa
I got the eye gel in my July 2018 Boxycharm and I am in love! I have terrible under eye circles but I have been using this every morning and I have already seen results!! I would 10/10 recommend.
Kristin W.
Rockledge, PA
I love this product! It really helps de puff the eye area while giving a lighting effect to the eye area as well. I received this product free from influenster. It was my first time using this product but I would for sure purchase again
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.