BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• Has anyone tried using this on their forehead wrinkles etc?2 Answers
  • How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Nadia S.
Actually an extremely lovely product! It definitely took all my puffiness away and I love how you can use it many of different ways. On top of makeup, and even alone! So versatile! Definitely recommend!
Chelsea G.
Wilmington , NC
This is a great product, it definitely does what it advertises. The only reason I gave it 4 and not 5 stars is that it does make my under eyes look dry, and causes almost a peeling look if I have put under eye makeup over or under it.
Alma S.
Stockton, CA
I recieved this product complimentary from influenster and let me say that this product has changed my under eyes drastically its so worth every penny and lasts a very long time if you suffer from bags or wrinkles this is for you
Micayla M.
Athens, PA
I've never used an eye cream before but with this being my first, I'd never want to try anything else! You can feel the tightening of your undereyes within seconds after putting it on. It takes bags and makes them disappear! I'd give this product 10 stars if I could!
Rachel M.
This product truly lives up to it's 5 star rating on Sephora. It has a really nice tacky consistency that helps to smooth and depuff the under eye, and it works really well under makeup to create a nice base.
Lauren Y.
Mason, OH
This eye cream is okay, nothing to write home about. It does depuff, however the tint to the product actually made my under eyes appear darker. I have other under eye products I prefer over this one.
Jamie B.
West Chester, OH
I  used this in place of my normal de-puffing eye product and was pleasantly surprised. It not only helped to reduce the under eye baggage but under eye discoloration and darkness as well.
Mona S.
This is by far my favorite works instantly I’ve tried so much other eye creams. I gave up till a girl at Sephora recommended it now I recommend it to everyone. Love love love. It’s like a miracle.
Jasmine C.
Using this before my makeup regiment has changed my life, being someone who uses quiet heavy makeup having dry and puffy undereyes makes my makeup appear a lot worse than what it should. But using it has completely changed my look, from having my skin appear supple and healthy and giving my face such a beautiful look.
Kimberly V.
Fort Campbell
This product is amazing working full time and being a mom there's nights where I don't get much sleep so first thing in the morning I slap this under and it does wonders I always restock at Sephora
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.