BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Jenny T.
Anaheim, CA
I received this item complementary in my Luxe Voxbox. It does exactly what it claims to do. It makes my undereyes feel tight and firm. It does feel slightly uncomfortable though if you apply too much. I haven't seen any lasting effects though.
Elisha S.
I absolutely love this! It works amazing. It’s a little bit sticky for a couple minutes but works great, it’s slightly expensive but any product like that’s that actually works is. I received it as part of my July Boxycharm
Ashley G.
Tampa, FL
my eyes aren’t all that puffy to begin with but this eye cream is moisturizing and perfect to apply under makeup because it is left tacky as a perfect base for undereye concealer. love the color correcting too.
Raquel M.
Glendale, CA
I did not really see any difference, but I have only used it for about a week. On another note, I didn't have any negative reactions even though I have super sensitive skin! No complaints as of right now.
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
Wonderful absolutely amazing!!! Works wonders very effective and will be purchasing this and I Will be a repeat user I was lucky enough to get this for free sample. I definitely would recommend this to others
Skyla P.
Greencastle, IN
I love this eye treatment. Definitely works numbers on my poofy eyes in the morning! Met all of my expectations! I ordered mine online and definitely recommend if you get bags or puffy eyes this is for you!
Catie R.
This really works!! It helps to make swelling go down and helps to sort of conceal as well. It has a great fragrance and is a great primer for any concealer you put over top (especially cream concealer)
Chelsea G.
Wilmington , NC
This is a great product, it definitely does what it advertises. The only reason I gave it 4 and not 5 stars is that it does make my under eyes look dry, and causes almost a peeling look if I have put under eye makeup over or under it.
Nadia S.
Actually an extremely lovely product! It definitely took all my puffiness away and I love how you can use it many of different ways. On top of makeup, and even alone! So versatile! Definitely recommend!
Micayla M.
Athens, PA
I've never used an eye cream before but with this being my first, I'd never want to try anything else! You can feel the tightening of your undereyes within seconds after putting it on. It takes bags and makes them disappear! I'd give this product 10 stars if I could!
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.