BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• Has anyone tried using this on their forehead wrinkles etc?2 Answers
  • How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
This product works very well, its not my favorite but it does help to reduce the puffiness and dsrk circles under your eyes by giving a cooling and slight tingle and a bit of tightness that helps you look well rested under your eys.
Hannah E.
This product is okay, nothing special. I do not have puffy eyes very often but it still feels refreshing. Acts mostly as undereye primer. Slight peach color does nothing to correct, and my dark circles are not extreme.
Claire W.
Asbury, IA
This product really reduces the bags underneath my eyes. I would highly recommend for someone who has this issue. It's a bit odd to put on at first because it comes out bright orange, but don't worry! It doesn't dry that way!
Vivian M.
I have extremely sensitive skin and I was not a big fan. Made my under eyes feel super cool and it would irritate a bit. I simply stopped using it due to my skin type. My aunt uses it and she loves it, so watch out for skin type.
Angelica T.
Astoria , NY
I personally didn’t enjoy this product, I didn’t see any results and I hated the way it looked under makeup. It looked super cakey and I wouldn’t purchase this with my own money. I’ll keep using it until it’s done but only at night or days I’m just at home all day.
Nancy C.
Fisherville, KY
This product works great and it does exactly what it says. I didn’t like it because it made my under eye area so dry every time I used it and that is why I wouldn’t buy it or recommend it to someone with normal to dry skin.
Anna M.
Overall I liked this product, after applying before my makeup and after moisturizer I really did see a difference in my under eyes. It is a bit tacky when you are applying it, but overall it did what it needed to do. I would recommend.
Shelby B.
Not my favorite. Felt like it clumped under my eye area. I do have pretty distinct under eye bags and this did nothing to help with them and generally made my eyes look older.
Would not use again or recommend to a friend.
Marlene J.
I forget to use it everyday on my skin routine. I like how it's a gel and it easily applies but tapping the product onto the undereyes. For my liking I do feel like it's a bit too pricey. I like the color because it kinda helps color correct too.
Faith Recchia R.
Sonoma
I recently recieved this item in my boxy charm and I love it. It does have a slight orange tint but it is going to get covered anyhow with foundation. You can actually feel it tighten and it visibly looks lifted under your eye. I love this stuff.
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Jas. J.
nicole p.
Louisville
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
How well does this work?

Sephora