BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• Has anyone tried using this on their forehead wrinkles etc?2 Answers
  • How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Zanetta W.
Didn’t help depuff my eyes. I’m super bummed because I wanted to love this product :( but it didn’t really help depuff anything and underneath makeup it was difficult to blend out. Still have hope in this brand, just not this product!
Engelique D.
Love this product. It comes out an orange tone to help with dark circles. You can feel the tightening effect as soon as you put it on and notice a difference right away Dr. Brandt® Skincare No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel
Cameryn C.
Very dry, doesn’t really do much. Obviously a red color corrector, but I don’t see much difference in my eyes. It could be just because I’m pale but this didn’t really work very well and if I wasn’t sent this, I wouldn’t purchase it.
Amani J.
Pasadena, CA
Good but not great, I liked how firm my under eyes felt with it on but it's been a few weeks and I haven't seen significant improvements. The package is nice and I love the company. Only room for improvement would be faster changes.
Kim W.
Appleton, WI
Was so pleasantly surprised at how well this product worked. Not sure I would buy on my own, but definitely will consider when I need more product. My one complaint is that it’s sometimes hard to get out of the tube. Thanks influenster!
Danielle W.
Upland, CA
I love this product. I think it works great. I received this in my boxy charm a few months ago and it’s become a must have for me :) I highly recommend it. Especially if your a early riser and late go to bed person like me (mom life)
kekua, c.
Honolulu
I never tried a product like this before. I got it sent to me in an ipsy bag a month or so ago. I love how it feels under my eyes, it has kind of a cooling sensation & i love that it has an orange tinge to it for under my makeup.
Holly H.
Hudsonville, MI
In a matter of a minute you can feel this working and pulling your skin right away. Reduces any puffiness within minutes and you can’t even tell your eyes were puffy at all. Would recommend if this is a problem for you frequently!
Ryan P.
Anderson, SC
Doesn't seem to do much. The orange tint could be helpful for dark circles, but once blended out, it's gone. It is hard to blend out and I don't like tugging on my undereye either. Seems in the long run to do more harm than good.
Mckenzie F.
Dublin, CA
I enjoyed using this product! It felt great at application but I did not notice any long lasting results. It is a good product for an immediate pick me up or eye-lift. I recommend as long as you are using it with a good eye cream
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.