BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Jessica W.
Wylie, TX
Dr. Brandt's de-puffing eye gel was a mini hit for me. I'm usually a big fan of "All Things Dr. Brandt", but this one fell a little flat. It didn't go on smooth & was a little clumpy. Maybe it was an off tube. After I worked with it, it did do the job.
Carrie M.
Palmdale , CA
I received this product as a tester for free and it’s definitely something that i would splurge on. I’ve always heard good things about this particular line. Once recieving it, my boyfriend was actually begging me to let him given it a try too.
Mollie D.
Andover, KS
I really do like this! I have puffy under eyes due to allergies. This really helps temporarily. I do use under eye cream as well but if you want a temporary effect then this is for you. It gives a cooling, tightening feeling but it works for a couple of hours. So a night out with friends it would be nice for!
Jennifer O.
Vallejo, CA
OMG I just got this about a week ago and my Boxee charm are use it every day before I put my concealer on. It’s super gentle under the eyes and I feel like it takes away my two are you wrinkles it leaves a smooth canvas for my concealer. I love it
Maggie L.
Farmington, CT
Not a big fan of this product, didn’t really work for me. It is a little dry and doesn’t spread very easily and when I put it on under my makeup, it was visible and I noticed small dry patches. I’ve heard great things about the product but unfortunately not for me.
Antoinette W.
Detroit, MI
This product works amazing. This product is super effective at minimizing under eye bags. The packaging is very minimal and easy to understand. I received this product complimentary from influenster. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Anahit P.
I got this from my Boxycharm and I am mind-blown. How did I not know about this product? It legit depuffed my under eyes. No more circles under my eyes. I’m so speechless. I legit cannot believe it!!!
Taylor F.
Toledo, OH
As someone that has dealt with bags a lot of her life, this gel really stepped up to the plate. It tightens under your eyes, and is actually great to use just before you put on makeup. I really like this product and will continue to use it every day!
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
This stuff is a life saver!!! YES it does actually work. It took a week of using it to see my real results but IT WORKS and continues to work! You can find it at the local Walmart!
Product: Dr. Brandt® Skincare No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel
Zanetta W.
Didn’t help depuff my eyes. I’m super bummed because I wanted to love this product :( but it didn’t really help depuff anything and underneath makeup it was difficult to blend out. Still have hope in this brand, just not this product!
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.