BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• Has anyone tried using this on their forehead wrinkles etc?2 Answers
  • How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Michaela L.
I was a skeptic about this stuff, but surprisingly it actually works really really well. I first tested this on one eye just to see if it actually worked & immediately I saw a drastic difference, so I showed my boyfriend & he did too. It comes out a peachy orange color which I wasn’t expecting, but even with my fair skin you couldn’t even tell. It gives your skin a tingly cool feeling, kinda like icy hot except not as intense. The price is a bit expensive, but since you only use a pea size amount to cover both eyes it really isn’t that bad... especially since it actually works unlike other products that claim to combat under eye baggage.
Ashley M.
Longwood, FL
This product really surprised me! The first try it was a success, my eyes were noticeably different and a huge improvement. The color I actually love it is the perfect shade of peachy ness to camouflage dark circles well done dr Brandt. The only complaint I have is with the consistency... once applied and let dry under makeup it tends to flake and ball up. No good for my a long term stay in my makeup kit. But I did find a solution to apply on top of makeup it works great! This product works best with the motto less is more, a little goes a long way and it works best with a stipple technique not rubbing or with a brush. Good luck.
Krissa D.
Jamaica, NY
I didn’t see much results and I used it religiously for 2 weeks. Maybe it wasn’t long enough, but I didn’t see a big difference. My under eyes were definitely not as puffy as usual, but my dark circles remained the same. I’m not sure if I would repurchase. Dr. Brandt® Skincare No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel
Amanda C.
While I do struggle with dark under eyes and even darkly pigmented eyelids...as of right now I do not struggle with puffiness under my eyes. This product claims to visibly reduce under eye bags and dark circles. I didn’t notice enough of a visible difference for me to add this into my daily routine.
Jamie K.
Las Vegas
Yes and Yes! This product works like a dream. It’s expensive, but oh so worth it. Exceeded my expectations. Not only did it help my bags, but also the fine lines around my eyes. My eyes looked so refreshed after applying this product. The tiniest amount goes a long long way. Highly recommend this product
Giana O.
I have a baby and a toddler so my nights are full of sleep interruptions. I got this recently and I apply daily under my eyes. I feel and see a difference in my restless eyes fairly quickly. However, I don't think it works great with makeup on top of it. I feel that it causes my concealer to crease more.
Brianna V.
Glen Allen, VA
So I just recently got this in a sample package and I’ve never worn an eye cream before. I’m only 25 and under-eye bags and circles are luckily just not a huge issue for me. But I had noticed my eyes looking a little sunken, so I’ve been trying this out and now I’m like wow am I at that point in my life where I have to wear an eye cream now? I definitely notice a difference when I wear it, it just perks my face up. It comes out a orange/rusty/reddish color which I assume may be for color correcting but as you rub it in it leaves behind no color. It doesn’t sting or anything and doesn’t feel greasy which I love.
Amanda S.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Absolutely IN LOVE with this product. I can notice an immediate difference after applying it. The only con is that my makeup does get a bit clumpy when I apply it over this product. But I would definitely recommend it. I got this in a boxycharm subscription so I’m not sure I would buy it straight out.
Laura B.
Denver, CO
I’ve got mixed feelings about this product. It is obviously a much better value than some procedure to help with eye baggage. On the other hand, I’m not sure how much of a difference it made. I tried the gel several nights in a row, and sometimes I saw improvements, other days I didn’t at all. I️ definitely felt a firmness under my eyes after applying the gel, so it did seem to help in that way. I think reducing eye bags comes down to things like hydration and quality sleep more than the effects of a product. I️ tried this product free through Influenster. Dr. Brandt® Skincare No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel
Meriel Y.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This does not magically make my dark circles disappear, but it does definitely make them look way better – perfect for no-makeup days. It’s a thick orange paste that will feel a little tight under your eyes once you pat it in. A little pricey but it certainly works well enough for me and a tube should last you quite awhile.
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Jas. J.
nicole p.
Louisville
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
How well does this work?