BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• Has anyone tried using this on their forehead wrinkles etc?2 Answers
  • How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Glitterati Glamour B.
This stuff is really cool. It goes on almost a sheer salmon color like a color correcting concealer. It's very thick and you're not supposed to crinkle or move your eyes after applying it because it has some sort of film in it that fills and smooths and im not sure exactly how it works but it's incredible.
Shelby R.
coral springs
So I put this on for the first time and I immediately felt and (felt like) I saw a difference. I could feel my skin tighten and I felt like the bags under my eyes that were bugging me today were gone. I can’t wait to keep it in my routine to see results as well as put it on before applying makeup.
Candi A.
Prince George
I have been using this product for a month now and I love that it helps with color correcting but it really doesn't do anything about bags or lines around my eyes.  Infact, it tends to dry my eyes out if I don't use a heavy eye cream under it.  I don't plan to buy it again.
Alexis A.
I love this under eye cream! I’m going to be honest and say I don’t normally use eye cream, but when I received this in my boxy charm, I tried it and loved it. It got rid of my bags almost instantly. Be sure to read the back because it has instructions for heating up the product to activate it.
Alexis A.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Aside from making my face feel stiff, I️ didn’t notice much of a difference after using this product. To be fair, my under eye area isn’t really an issue for me in the first place. If you have more noticeable bags/wrinkles, this might work for you.
Blaine H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I really enjoyed experimenting with this dark circle corrector! I’ve only used a few of the Dr.Brandt products before but I would definitely get this product again. I think that it’s great for anyone who has issues with deep or dark under eye bags.
Ashley W.
Allen, TX
Dr. Brandt® Skincare No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel
I did not like this eye de-puffing gel. It is sticky, too thick and did not show any results or work at all. It was clumpy under makeup too. Im not really sure how it was supposed to work. Just my opinion.
Marisol R.
Lubbock
I can’t say enough good things about this!! It’s so refreshing on the eyes and it really does what it’s supposed to!! It tightens and makes my eyes feel like a million bucks, I will most definitely buy again
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
I just received this in the LuxeVoxBox. Thanks to @influenster #LuxeVoxBox#Contest.
I have tried it to see, I like it, it see visible sign of depuffing within minutes of using it. If continue to give me the results I need, I would definitely repurchase
Carrie M.
Quartz Hill, CA
I received this product as a tester for free and it’s definitely something that i would splurge on. I’ve always heard good things about this particular line. Once recieving it, my boyfriend was actually begging me to let him given it a try too.
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.