BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• Has anyone tried using this on their forehead wrinkles etc?2 Answers
  • How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Sara A.
i really like Dr. Brandt products. this is a cream and it has a soft pink color  to it so it adds a little concealer under and around the eyes. It drys down nicely and it is not greasy or oily. I like the sleek black packaging and I also like the way it works.
Louisa S.
Such an amazing product for the eye! I usually apply it twice a day~in the morning after my facial moisturizer and at night before going to bed. It really makes a difference! My under eye area is one part I need the most help with and it really does the trick!
Meagan M.
Opelika, AL
I love it whenever I have no makeup days. I don’t really notice any difference but it feels better I guess. Like there’s something there and it makes my under eyes so smooth and radiant. I probably wouldn’t buy again tho. I love the other products from dr Brandt
Shelby R.
coral springs
So I put this on for the first time and I immediately felt and (felt like) I saw a difference. I could feel my skin tighten and I felt like the bags under my eyes that were bugging me today were gone. I can’t wait to keep it in my routine to see results as well as put it on before applying makeup.
Glitterati Glamour B.
This stuff is really cool. It goes on almost a sheer salmon color like a color correcting concealer. It's very thick and you're not supposed to crinkle or move your eyes after applying it because it has some sort of film in it that fills and smooths and im not sure exactly how it works but it's incredible.
Marisol R.
Lubbock
I can’t say enough good things about this!! It’s so refreshing on the eyes and it really does what it’s supposed to!! It tightens and makes my eyes feel like a million bucks, I will most definitely buy again
Alexis A.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Aside from making my face feel stiff, I️ didn’t notice much of a difference after using this product. To be fair, my under eye area isn’t really an issue for me in the first place. If you have more noticeable bags/wrinkles, this might work for you.
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
I just received this in the LuxeVoxBox. Thanks to @influenster #LuxeVoxBox#Contest.
I have tried it to see, I like it, it see visible sign of depuffing within minutes of using it. If continue to give me the results I need, I would definitely repurchase
Blaine H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I really enjoyed experimenting with this dark circle corrector! I’ve only used a few of the Dr.Brandt products before but I would definitely get this product again. I think that it’s great for anyone who has issues with deep or dark under eye bags.
Ashley W.
Allen, TX
Dr. Brandt® Skincare No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel
I did not like this eye de-puffing gel. It is sticky, too thick and did not show any results or work at all. It was clumpy under makeup too. Im not really sure how it was supposed to work. Just my opinion.
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.