BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Kim L.
Warwick, RI
During the spring and summer time I tend to wake up with my eyes feeling puffy or swollen. I also  have hereditary under eye dark circles. I have noticed a big feeling in both the swolleness of my eyes and the darkness around them just from using this gel a few times! This has become one of my staple products :)
Andrea O.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I'm a night owl, which has taken a toll on my eyes. They've been looking tired lately and Dr. Brandt  No More Baggage really helped the cauce. I loved the package that it came in and although a bit higher than the price point I look for it was worth it.
Sarah B.
This stuff is AMAZING! I have always struggled with my under eye area and this is the only stuff that has ever worked for me. I apply it first before concealer but I notice i need a fairly moisturizing concealer over or it’ll show fine lines. But it’s so worth it!!
Lauren A.
I use this every morning. Tightens up my undereyes and the orange tone brightens my under eyes. My eyes can get very puffy and this fixes it and moisturizes. Great for under makeup. I got this free for my honest review
Emerald B.
i liked this product a little bit. i received it complimentary from influenster to try. i dont really suffer from bags too much. dark circles are my main concern for my whole face..... BUT if you're going to use this product , dont overlap it too much. hard to blend
tiffany H.
Sacramento
Not my favorite eye gel. Kinda leaves a light film you can see under your eyes. It does feel like it’s tightens up the under eye immediately after 2 min of applying. But not sure if it really brightened up my under eye much. Don’t think I will purchase again.
Christy D.
Muscle Shoals, AL
I give this product a 2 star because, yes it works but, it doesn't last! You pat the product on and it literally pulls the wrinkles away immediately from under your eyes. However, it's like concealer, it conceals the wrinkles UNTIL you wash the concealer off.
Samantha D.
Very effective at depuffing, however, my eyes are sunken not puffy, so it just made them look even more sunken. Which shows that the product works, but wasn't something I needed. Would definitely recommend for someone dealing with puffy eyes though.
Katie C.
It is ok. I don't think it really did anything. It feels good and creamy under the eye. But i did not see any long term changes. It does not smell bad and it is hydrating. The packaging is nice and the color is pretty. i would not purchase this though.
Mai X.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
I think it definitely works and is great at depuffing my eyes in the morning! I would use this one and leave for a few minutes before I use my regular eye cream. This alone is not that best though because it can be a bit drying and is not the best at moisturizing.
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.