BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• Has anyone tried using this on their forehead wrinkles etc?2 Answers
  • How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Tori S.
I think it’s hard to find a product in general that actually depuffs. You definitely feel this tightening type feeling with this product but honestly I didn’t notice a physical change in my appearance. I think you’d just be better off using one of those cooling eye masks in the morning.
Jessica H.
Okeechobee, FL
I usually use youth code but when I got this in my boxycharm I decided to try it and boy am I glad I did! I have a hooded eye so I decided to put this all around my eye and let me tell you my hooded eyes are half of what they used to be also no bags! This is a must in your skincare bag!
Emily C.
Charleston, WV
I’m in love wit this stuff. I think it truly helps although I don’t have major baggage or dark circles. The very first use, I could literally feel my skin tighten. Since then I haven’t felt that and I’m kind of bummed haha but I really I use this every time before applying makeup and I love it.
Jennifer K.
Sheffield Lake
😍 literally an eye lift in a bottle!! At first there is a tingle stretching feel but once it dries it smooths out the puffiness and lines under your eyes, I’ve tried it above my lids since it’s starting to sag and it works wonders there to smoothing and lifting the skin. Def worth $42!!
Kiyoko O.
Sunnyvale, CA
Thank you so much for sending me this! It's one of the few eye creams I've tried that actually delivered instantly results. My eyes felt tightened and newly refreshed with each application. The cream was orangish but it went on transparent, and brightened my peepers like magic! ✨
Megan D.
I like the fact that it color corrects in addition to minimizing puffiness and fine lines. It is not a liquid-y eye gel, it’s more of a paste/cream. It absorbs very quickly and is immediately effective. I really enjoy it, but I’m not sure I would repurchase just because for $40+ it’s not that amazing.
Stacy W.
Terrell, TX
This is the 2nd Dr Brandt product I received in my Boxycharm. It does help a tiny tiny tiny bit with dark circles, and I saw a very small change in the bags under my eyes. It works ok under makeup depending on what concealer or foundation you use. I wouldn’t spend $42 on this product ever.
Kailee S.
Elk River, MN
I love this so much! It’s a waxy consistency, that I feel is effective! In just as little as 10 minutes, I noticed the puffiness under my eyes go away, as well as the dark circles (the cream is orange so I think it color corrects) but I use this daily and definitely recommend!
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
I had never used a Dr. Brandt product before until Boxycharm. I was confused about the product when it came out orange. I warmed it up between my fingers and massaged onto my under eyes. I use it before bed because I wasn’t too sure about it sitting under my makeup, but it works great!
Connie E.
Right away you can feel the tightening, it says its buildable if more is needed just to let dry. I didn't think i needed to add more otherwise I'm sure it would tighten even more. I was able to apply my makeup right over it without it changing the look or texture of my makeup.
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Jas. J.
nicole p.
Louisville
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
How well does this work?