BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• Has anyone tried using this on their forehead wrinkles etc?2 Answers
  • How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Claudia F.
This is one of those products that works well to improve a undereye bags.. like I f you have bags under the eyes this will definitely reduce the puffiness.. it’s not something I need per say so I didn’t use the product too much. But gave it to my mom and I saw a major difference in her eyes when she used it.
Christie S.
Valencia , PA
I’m not sure if this stuff works for me or not! I’ve been using it for quite a while & sometimes it feels like it’s tingling but I’m not sure if I actually notice difference in the baggy puffiness under my eyes. I haven’t seen this in the stores so maybe it’s not in department but only in specialty stores.
Lauren M.
Salisbury , NC
I received this is my July Boxycharm and it’s a new go to must have product for me. The formula works well under makeup to make me look less tired in the am or literally anytime I need it. It works almost instantaneously and takes away my dark circles. I can’t say enough good things about this product.
Tina J.
Nashville, TN
I think this product does a great job of reducing puffy under eyes, but I felt it dried out that delicate skin too much to be worth it. I still use it whenever my under-eyes are very puffy, but I am always sure to moisturize liberally before and after to prevent that skin from getting red and dry.
Sonia P.
Cleburne, TX
Okay, so. This product didn't live up to what it should be. I saw no difference after application out of the numerous times I have used it trying to believe I'd see results. It didn't meet my expectations by any means. I also wouldn't waste my money. I appreciate Influenster for sending me this as well.
Shannon S.
Schenectady, NY
If you use the Dr. Brandt No More Baggage De-Puffing Eye Gel then you will know why it is the best on the market. It goes on nice and light and not greasy. You instantly can feel it work and the fact that it works all day long. I have had to hide this because my boyfriend keeps trying to steal it.
Katie H.
Franklin, WI
My eyes are always puffy or at least sunken in like. As soon as I used this product I could feel a tingling sensation and knew it was working. I didn't see immediate results but as I use it I can tell it's making a difference. I like it and would buy it and recommend it to others and in the future.
Kiana L.
San Antonio, TX
I received this in my boxycharm. I love everything from this brand, everything I have tried I've never had any problems with. Let me tell you, this stuff works! I have a problem with puffy eyes, which sometimes leads to them being baggy and this eye gel has worked. It's is pricey but it is worth the money.
Daniela C.
Houston
I was really excited about this product considering I have pretty tired eyes but I have worn this multiple times and it always clumps up on me when I layer makeup over it. Which ends up me having to rub it off so I can reapply concealer. I do have dry under eyes but I’d imagine most tired people do too?
Peggy O.
Pittsburgh
I LOVE all of the Dr. Brandt’s products I’ve tried so far and this one is no different. The No More Baggage does exactly what it says it going to. It immediately tightened and brightened my under eye area. I apply this before any other product on my face and wait a few minutes. I will absolutely be buying this product when I run out.
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.