BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Karen W.
Columbia, TN
This cream sounds like a wonder cream and for some, maybe it is. I found it to be a little thicker than expected so my makeup cakes a little. I can feel it tightening my skin, especially when I smile or look down. However, I didn't visibly see that much difference. I'm going to keep using it to see if it changes my mind.
Emily K.
This product is the best under eye cream I have ever used! It helped my dark circles and wrinkles amazingly. I used it before my concealer and it made my under eyes look like I've had the best nights sleep even when I haven't ! It isn't thick or greasy at all it soaked right in. And definitely helped with creasing under my eyes.
Eren S.
Marshalltown, IA
I loved this cream! I felt a firming effect as soon as I applied the product. I suffer from horrible eye bags and I’m always looking for products to try. I hadn’t had much luck until I tried this by Dr. Brant. Love the brand, can’t wait to try more!
Ibania G.
Grand Prairie , TX
So I got this product for free from influenster’s in the luxe campaign and I was extremely excited because I have very noticeable under bags. So it didn’t work at the beginning but I stared applying at night it seems like it work better for me.
Mindy C.
West Memphis, AR
Excited to try this. This is an amazing brand of skin care products. I have used several of these products and they are amazing. Received this in my #boxycharm today, and I am super excited! Dr. Brandt® Skincare No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel
Adriana R.
Oroville, CA
This is a great product. After a couple uses you can tell a big difference. It smells nice and it doesn't get sticky or burn your skin. It's good for sensitive skin type because that what I am. I definitely recommend this.
Crowned G.
This eye de-puffing gel is $42..$42. That price seriously just makes me immediately turn away. Now this product does de-puff my under eyes and I will use this on the days that I don't feel like applying concealer. But this product is just way too expensive honestly. But if you have allergy shiners, this really helped. 4/5 🌟.
Cindy G.
Des Plaines, IL
Have to mix up this product, because it experiences separation. I alternate how I STORE it, laying flat, upright, etc. Once incorporated well, it is a nice gel/cream texture. Absorbs quickly. Orange color offsets any discoloration or dark spots under eyes. Best to pat into skin, avoid tugging! Feel and see instant results.
Maggie G.
Westerville, OH
I don’t really have bags under my eyes but it works great for those days that I’m feeling extra tired. The product comes out a reddish color and it blends out pretty nicely and is great for after you wash your face as well as before you put on your makeup. I don’t know if I’d personally buy this but it’s nice.
Grace C.
Richmond, VA
Worked well! It reduces puffiness instantly and even more over time when used consistently. Since puffiness and dark circles aren’t at the top of my skincare/makeup priority list and because I try to keep my products in my regimen to a minimum, I opted away from this even though it worked fairly well. It’s a bit pricey!
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.