BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Erika T.
Columbus, OH
I was a bit skeptical of this when I received it complimentary in the Luxe Voxbox but oh baby is this stuff magic in a tube! Within minutes you can literally see your eye de-puffing and evening out. I highly recommend if you have undereye puffiness. Simply put, this product is worth it!
Nikki S.
Las vegas, NV
I wanted to like this product however it felt really sticky on the skin. The formula itself has an orangey tint to it which is good for color correcting dark circles. After using it I wasn’t sure if I could really see a difference. It didn’t do much to brighten up my under eyes but I guess it would be good for under makeup if the stickiness doesn’t bother you.
Iris P.
Tampa , FL
I usually don't get bags under my eyes but sometimes when I don't sleep much my eyes can get a little more swollen, I tried this product only a couple of times but both times nothing really happened except when I put on my concealer it started to crumble and flake.
Overall it's not a product that I would buy again because for that price I would've expected it to work better.
Joanna A.
Love this eye cream but after awhile the consistency of the product became hard and tacky. Eventually the product didn’t meet my expectations and I won’t be purchasing this item in the future. I do recommend trying it for yourself.
Lauren D.
Canonsburg, PA
I recently started using the No More Bagge Eye Depuffing gel and I do think it works.  When I put it on I can immediately feel the skin under my eyes tightening.  I can see that the puffiness around my eyes does go down.  I did not notice much of a difference with the gel getting rid of dark circles.
Nina S.
I see improvement from this product, it lightened my dark circles and veins from under my eyes. It also helped with the bags. However, it makes the area super dry when you put it on and makes the skin under the eyes feel super tight after application. I just wish this was more hydrating but other than that its a nice product
Nicole D.
Tucson
It definitely de puffs my under eye. It doesn’t give instant results but after a few uses I could definitely notice a difference. I was a first time user and the product definitely exceeded my expectations. I would most definitely buy this again. It’s an excellent de puffer for the under eyes and it’s very soft and soothing
Kimi A.
Auburn, CA
I really enjoy this product. I wouldn’t call it a cell, however. The formula is much more like a cream or a paste. It goes on easily and moisturizes the skin as well. Great for under eye bags and crows feet. I wouldn’t put makeup on over this though, as makeup seems to just set on top and not blend in well with it.
Luna G.
I was excited to try this product but when I tried to use it, the consistency was super weird definitely not a gel type. Idk if it was just me but it was hard for the product to come out. Even though I’m not a fan of the consistency I did feel like it’s working. Definitely tightening and brightening which is a nice feeling!
Emily K.
This product is the best under eye cream I have ever used! It helped my dark circles and wrinkles amazingly. I used it before my concealer and it made my under eyes look like I've had the best nights sleep even when I haven't ! It isn't thick or greasy at all it soaked right in. And definitely helped with creasing under my eyes.
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.