BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Amanda G.
miami
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. The purpose of this product is to de-puff eye circles and help reduce dark circles. I have hereditary dark under eye circles and know that most eye products I have tried aren't very effective. This product effectively reduces the puffiness of my under eye circles but does not completely eliminate them. I know that this product contains color correcting pigmentation but I find that it does nothing to help brighten or reduce my dark circles perhaps due to my olive skin tone. The texture of this product is extremely matte. I do NOT recommend smearing or rubbing this product for application. It will become dry and flakey. Instead, I recommend patting this product in to ensure absorption. Additionally, I noted this product is not very moisturizing. I did not have trouble applying my Nars liquid concealer on top of this product. I found that my concealer lasted throughout the day over this product with some setting powder. Overall, this is a decent product for helping to reduce under eye circles but did not find it effective for reducing my dark circles.
Juliane T.
Eastvale, CA
Was happy to receive this in the mail. I find I only like this when I'm wearing no makeup though because it doesn't sit well with my undereye concealer. It feels a little tight when dry but the best part is that it doesn't burn my eyes like other eye creams or undereye products I've used. Pretty pricey product I believe! I received this complimentary for testing purposes.
Pamela G.
Summerville, SC
I wanted to use this for a while to see if I actually saw results. I’m a single mom, worker and I’m back in college. You know what that means, super long days and very little sleep. Bag city over here. I must say that I’ve seen an improvement in the bags under my eyes. No More Baggage does just that. Gets rid of the baggage under your eyes. I’ve already told others about it.
Jasmine G.
Chico, CA
Honestly this really does help my under eyes, especially when I’m lacking sleep! It leaves my under eyes smooth and ready for a makeup application. I feel like my concealer goes on waaaay more smoothly after applying this, and my under eyes tend to crease easily. The texture of the product is thick but somehow it just sinks and blends into the skin just wonderfully!
J S.
Buffalo
I didn’t receive this in my July BoxyCharm, and I was really disappointed. SO I swapped with another Charmer for a product I didn’t want. SO glad I did!! I used it today for the first time and I immediately felt my under-eye bags shrinking away. The effects aren’t permanent, but great for daily use. $42 is a steal compared to higher-end products that do the same thing.
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
So sorry just went out and bought me some of this and let me tell you how impressed I am. The price for me is really high like normal and it made it hard for me to want to get this however looking back now I am glad I did. I have bad dark circles and with in three days the dark circles are gone and my skin looks a lot younger and softer! Plus the bags have shrunk it makes doing makeup a lot easier !
Emily d.
Portland , OR
This stuff is super difficult to get out of the jar and you have to warm it between your hands to get it to the consistancy of eye cream.  It's very expensive which makes it hard for me to justify buying it again because you have to use so much to get that smooth eye cream feel.  I'm glad I got it in my boxycharm bc otherwise I never would have tried it.
Eve G.
I actually got this product for testing purposes, and I was so surprised how wonderful this worked! I usually put this gel on right before bed, or even underneath my makeup. I surpassed my expectations but the only thing I wish could change is how the product gets hard after not using it for a while. It's good to warm it up with your fingers right before using it!
Stephanie W.
I received this product in a Boxycharm box. Firstly, it is very expensive in my opinion for a small tube. A little goes a long way but it can be difficult to remove from the tube & difficult to smooth under the eyes without tugging. It has a orange tint to it which helps brighten but I don't find it to be very moisturizing. It is actually quite drying. I cant say it has helped with undereye bags because I have not used it often since receiving it. I don't have major issues with undereye bags to begin with.
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
Works almost instantly. Under eyes feel firmer, brighter, less puffy and less dull. I use this product every day religiously twice a day. Average packaging but I try not to judge a book by its cover. Will and have recommended and will rebuy when done. Great price and has so far lasted me almost 3 months. You also don’t need much product to get the desired effect.
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.