BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone tried using this on their forehead wrinkles etc?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Krissy G.
I heard so much hype about this product... and I must say I’m really disappointed. It literally did nothing for me. I never felt the cooling or tightness. I’ve tried using a little and a lot still nothing. I donated it and went back to my Elf illuminating eye cream. It’s the best!!Dr. Brandt® Skincare No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this brand it so good and with one use you automatically see a difference it’s quality ingredients and you could feel it as soon as you use it it’s like a pink or beige thick cream and just melts into skin Dr. Brandt® Skincare No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
OMG this was perfect timing I was sent this product to review, I’ve never used it but will never stop from this point on, it works right away you don’t have to worry about seeing the results, you will see them really really quickly, the first product that actually does what it says when it comes to bags under the eyes
Sara M.
Lexington, VA
I received this in my Boxycharm . It immediately smoothed and depuffed my eyes. I noticed a reduction of under eye circles and the skin was brighter. The gel is an organey color so you have to pat into the under eye skin good. Dr. Brandt has such a wonderful line. There hasnt been a product i have tried that i havent been happy with.
Beautifun 💕.
I absolutely love this product! It does exactly what it claims to do, depuffs the under eye while moisturizing and giving a slight cooling sensation which isn't too intense. I am impressed and honestly wouldn't expect any less from Dr. Brandt, they have wonderful products! Thank you influenster and Dr. Brandt for sending it to me complementary in exchange for my honest review. Dr. Brandt® Skincare No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
I just wanna say WOW!! I recieved this in my Boxycharm box. I am 46 years old and have u der eye puffiness and fine lines. Been using this and the results are their, definitely impressed. Their is no irritation from it and I have sensitive skin.
Courtney H.
Racine, WI
Tried this product on my mother and she loves it..she said she felt results in the first later of application and she comes to me to use it on her often..id say this product is amazing..if it can help her to feel good that's great..and I'm happy that I bought this product to try with her..amazing!!!!!
marie A.
This came in my july boxy charm. The tube it quite small, about the size of a lip gloss. So it is pretty pricey for the size. A little does go a long way. It comes out orange but blends to clear. It smells kind of like Play-Doh. It feels a bit warming on the skin. It also feels a bit sticky at first then drys normal.
Priscilla V.
I have heard such amazing things about Dr.Brandt products. I recently just got this and it is amazing. I have puffy eyes. I applied it without putting eye cream which I should of because it does leave your skin feeling dry. But you apply some on your finger warm it up a bit and then dab it under your eyes. You wait about 30-45 seconds and you see such a huge difference. Your skin feels tight and you no longer have puffy eyes.
carla j.
north hills
Ive used this product for three days now. I think its an ok product to use on the eyes . It makes your eyes look more awake and less tired. I am liking it so far. It refreshes my eyes. You don't need to much but the container is kind of hard to squeeze so you can get the least amount of product. Since its hard to squeeze it you kind of waste product because you end up squeezing out more product that what you need.
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Jas. J.
nicole p.
Louisville
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
How well does this work?