BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• Has anyone tried using this on their forehead wrinkles etc?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Hannah L.
Walker , LA
This seemingly worked for getting rid of the appearance of my dark circles but after a little while it disappeared. Being this product is dr.Brant the packaging is nice but it didn’t do a lot for my skin.
Leia C.
Ranger, GA
For those of you who have never tried ANY Dr. Brandt products, make the switch! It's definitely worth it. This stuff works wonders on my "mommy" under eye darkness and puffiness👌🏼💕
Rachel R.
Lake Worth, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
This is an AMAZING product! Usually skincare needs to be used for weeks before seeing reaults however I saw reaults over night with this undereye cream! I definitely recommend it!
Bethany B.
Brandon, MS
This stuff is great!! Slight tingle when applying and can wear over and under makeup. I use in AM to depuff midweek after long work hours. Leaves me looking awake and refreshed!
Anays S.
Orlando, FL
It was good! Made somewhat of a difference. I wasn’t disappointed by it at all. I don’t remember where i bought it but I’m sure I’ll be able to find it again easily.
Shelby P.
jacksonville, FL
This serves its purpose. I can tell a difference since I’ve been using it. I don’t think it’s enough of a difference for me to go out and purchase it when I run out though. I do love it but not that much.
Jemma May R.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I received this in my Boxycharm box and wow, I was pretty amazed. I have naturally dark circles (actually don't know if it's hereditary or if I just need more sleep), but I do suffer from puffy eyes. My first impression when I put this on was that it was cool! Like, literally cooling my eyebags! I actually saw a difference in how my eyes appeared. I usually put this on right after I put moisturizer on, right before I use a dark-eye color corrector on my eyebags. I didn't realize how expensive this is and I'm quite hesitant with actually making a purchase in the future as I noticed sometimes my eyebags are fine with it and sometimes they aren't so fine with it. I guess the ultimate test would be to put this on after a night of crying. I've been using this for about 3 weeks now and for the most part, it's been doing it's job. I really just enjoy the cooling sensation but I'm not so sure that's worth the $42 once this tube runs out.
Alexis H.
Beaverton, OR
It does what it says it will do. But it also makes the skin under your eyes look like wrinkled tissue paper if you smile. Tends to also dry out the under eye area.
Ashley P.
Dallas , TX
Neither liked it or disliked it. It did it’s job. Firming the skin under eyes almost immediately. However I won’t be using often due to how dry it made my skin feel.
Leah C.
I can see and feel my under eye bags tightening which I haven’t seen in any other depuffing product. However, I had some trouble wearing it under makeup. It hardened and became a bit cakey.
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
nicole p.
Louisville
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
How well does this work?