BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Cailyn W.
Woodstock, IL
I love love love this product. I do not really struggle with undereye bags, but I do have fine lines that this product helps with! I apply in two layers and it definitely makes a difference. I feel like my eyes pop more and they definitely feel like my eyes are more awake and open! It's traceless and sits well under makeup which is an absolutely plus!
Sil V.
Livermore, CA
Love this Dr Brant product. First time I applied it didn’t work. Second time I realized that I need to apply one time, let it dry and then apply a second time and let it dry. You can feel the Botox kinda feeling in your eyes with two applications. I apply before putting primer on, of course.
I totally recommend it.Note Cosmetics Luminous Silk Compact BlusherWander Beauty Unlashed Volume & Curl Mascara Black
Toriana G.
Birmingham, AL
Let me be the first to say I’m a super skeptic when it comes to eye creams that claim to work instantly because 100% of the time they don’t. I was pleasantly surprised when I noticed an immediate difference with this product. I have hereditary dark circles and under eye bags due to allergies this makes it look like I turned back the clock by about 5 years. I wear it under my makeup, alone, pretty much all the time.
Jas. J.
So I received this in my boxy charm last week & have been using it ever since & I’m not exactly wowed. When first putting it on it felt amazing like you can tell it was doing something but after a week I don’t see any results. Maybe it will take longer to work but so far I’m not really enjoying this product & Dr.Brandt is great so I’m hoping I can grow to love it!
Ashley W.
I have a newborn so the dark circles and bags under my eyes are very real! This stuff immediately starts working to remove the puffiness and dark circles under my eyes! I wear it under my makeup and to bed and it’s definitely my go to face product!
Daniella M.
Columbus
This surprised gel surprised me in many ways.
One, it's bright orange. I was a little nervous about putting something that bright orange under my eyes, but it absorbs right away and the color goes away.
Two, the texture wasn't very gel like, but more of a thick cream? It didn't bother me though.
Three, there were immediate results. In 5 minutes, my undereyes immediately tightened! I was extremely impressed at the quick results.
However, I wouldn't use this for long term results. I felt like once I washed my face, my undereyes went back to the way it was before. I would use this more for a single night out when my eyes need a little extra help! Disclosure: I received this product as a free sample.
Mireya R.
Castro valley, CA
Got this product in my boxycharm last month and have used it about 3 times and I’m not sure if I’m noticing a huge difference. The product itself feels really good once I apply it, I do feel a tightening sensation and also a warning one. I might start taking before and after pictures to see if there’s anything noticeable but for now I’m giving it a 3 for the feeling it does provide but no noticeable difference.
Jillian P.
Evanston, IL
It’s got a slight orange/Coral tint, to assist with some color correction of some purple tones in undereyes & has proven to be one of my faves when it comes to an under eye treatment. With a slight cooling feeling, it really does the job as functions well as an under eye primer. A little bit goes a long way and I don’t know if I can live without it!
Jennifer D.
Franklin, PA
First of all I love Dr. Brandt products. They are amazing quality, but this one just didn't do it for me. I dont really have dark eye circles but I do get puffy under eyes now & then. I didn't notice much difference & the tightening feeling it creates is a little unpleasant for me, haha. Still trying it to see if a difference is made over time.
Krissy G.
I heard so much hype about this product... and I must say I’m really disappointed. It literally did nothing for me. I never felt the cooling or tightness. I’ve tried using a little and a lot still nothing. I donated it and went back to my Elf illuminating eye cream. It’s the best!!Dr. Brandt® Skincare No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.