BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Yogi P.
Quitman, TX
This product works really fast for bags under the eyes! One thing I didn’t like was that it was a little drying, but I mixed it with a skin serum and it worked great!
Jennifer A.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This eye cream is intense! Luckily I got it as a part of a VoxBox. I’m thinking it would work on someone with some daily baggage, but was just a bit pointless for me!
Vanesa C.
Decatur, IL
Excellent for baggage and puffing on the eye area.
If your skin is too dry or you don’t like a little bit of thickness and sticky feeling not the best product foe you
Shelley B.
Spruce Pine
Got this product in my monthly subscription box and loved it! So far I have loved all of these products. Would definitely reccomend for helping with baggy tired eyes!
Tracey D.
Washington, DC
I love this product and have been using it religiously since I got my voxbox. I put it on right after my moisturizer and it gives my skin a tighter look. Slight tingle when it is applied but not painful or uncomfortable.
virginia s.
FORT WORTH, TX
Even that i didn't have baggin issues under my eyes i tried it. I could feel the tightening effect. I received it complimentary and will refer this to my loved ones.
Hailey B.
Recently got this product in my boxy charm. Never considered I had bad under eyes or "baggage"...yet anyway! But do see a definite difference when I use this product
Melissa L.
Satsuma, FL
I like this product. I have a little puffiness sometimes. And it does seem to help. It is a little tacky. I use before my makeup and wipe off before doing my makeup.
kg g.
New York
I tend to throw this in my carry on when I fly. It’s definitely effective in de-puffing however I wish it got rid of my red-eye induced dark circles just a bit more.
Alexa C.
South Gate, CA
Dr. Brandt has great skincare items. They are on the expensive side but I feel like they do truly work if you use them regularly and not just when you feel like it.
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Jas. J.
nicole p.
Louisville
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
How well does this work?