BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• Has anyone tried using this on their forehead wrinkles etc?2 Answers
  • How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Justine S.
Absolutely love this product! It does an excellent at de puffing and the orange hue helps correct darkness under the eye. The tightening effect really works but it can leave the undereye area a little dry.
Jovelean V.
San Francisco , CA
I believe it does deflate under eye bags to a degree. How ever it’s not life changing. It’s an orangy shade which I thought would help camouflage the dark circles but it didn’t. Still a good eye treatment
Lizzette G.
Houston , TX
Makes wonders got it from my boxy charm box .The product will make your under bags disappear within minutes.It works !!A little goes a long way and it’s orange and goes on smooth.
Ebony H.
Ehhhhh. Another baggage claim. I don’t have an baggage. So I really can’t help you much. Dr. Brandt makes awesome products. More on the expensive side. I received this in one of my subscription boxes.
Teresa Q.
I did not like this eye gel. It was truly drying under my eyes. I have puffy eyes with dark circles but this was very irritating. It is very pricey for something that did not help.
Mai Y.
La Crosse
This needs 10 stars it is that amazing! I see my dark circles instantly disappear right away with the color of the product. Been using it for a couple months and I have to say I cannot be without it! My dark circles have never been so nonexistent!
Marilyn G.
Westmorland, CA
I have been using this product for the past few weeks. And I love it. It makes my dark circles less noticeble. I can definitely see the improvement. I will be repurchasing it 😁
Rachel M.
Walnut Creek
Doesn't seem to give any long term results, and peels up under makeup, but really great for a tightening and lightening when running to the store without make up. Good product!
Mary Elizabeth K.
Great product with noticeable results! Perfect for an overnight treatment or layering under makeup for a refreshed look. First time user, but would definitely repurchase.
Kimberly W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I give it three stars because while I didn’t see a noticeable difference, my friend did. So, I suppose my bags weren’t “enough” to really be changed while hers were. Lucky her!
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.