BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Sarahi F.
Yuma, AZ
My mom uses this product and it is amazing. She has really puffy under eyes and this makes the puffiness go down almost instantly. She swears by this and never does her makeup without using this first.
Taylor G.
Paducah, KY
I love this stuff! I got this free to try and I love using it before my under eye concealer! It works really well to depuff. It has an easy applicator and doesn't get messy. I will definitely continue to use this.
Katie W.
Frankfort, KY
This product tightens my under eye area but I don’t think it does any better of a job than a far cheaper alternative. Other than the slight tightening I don’t see much of a difference wearing it versus not.
Kiara T.
Jackson, KY
I did enjoy this product, I have become a frequent user. I believe it's never too early to start using anti-aging products. I like to use this after long nights out to give my eyes some refreshing!
Joanna B.
Wilmington, NC
Hard to tell if this is very effective as I don't have large bags to cover. I definitely feel a slight tingle which would make me believe it would help finish them. Seems like a good product and the salmon tint will help diminish darkness.
Samantha S.
The only thing i like about Dr. Brandt's No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel is the cool feeling when i apply it. Dr. Brandt's No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel did nothing for my under eye bags
Amanda C.
Princeton, NJ
I like the smell and feeling of this cream, however it doesn’t feel like much of an eye cream. It is okay, but I don’t see much of a difference after a weeks worth of use. I will continue to try it out more.
Karina B.
Hugoton, KS
I have HUGE expectations for for this product. The first 2 uses it was good after the 3rd it left residue under my eyes and it just dried up completely to where I just had to remove it completely ! Will not be purchasing again !
Alisha T.
Watertown, NY
This really does help with tired eyes! Almost instantly! I will say it’s best to let this product fully dry before applying foundation or concealer. It can flake off if you’re not careful. Well worth it!
Hayley I.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Dr. Brandt, and this product is no exception! I tend to get really heavy bags under my eyes, and this produced a noticeable difference in them. It is a little pricey, but it does work. It is also gentle on the undereye area, not too harsh. Overall good product!
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.