BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
I received this in my boxy charm box wnd just thought another product that gives you hope. I was corrected with this one. This really does work my eyes did not look like I had circles and were less puffy. My makeup in that area looked so much better.
Jenna B.
Bettendorf, IA
I have mixed reviews on this item. I feel a tingle upon application which tells me it should be working but I’m not seeing a whole lot of results. I also don’t get a massive amount of puffiness so this just may not be an be appropriate product for me.
Genesis C.
Fitchburg , MA
I love this product it helps my under eye bags get in check I don’t have to put much make up after using this 🙌🏽 truly amazing 🙌🏽great product and I’m sooo happy with it !!! I would recommend it to everyone
Stephanie L.
Turin, NY
I got this free to try in one of the boxes from here. It is a great product. You can really feel it tightening the skin under your eyes and makes the skin look very smooth. Would def purchase
Alicia P.
White, GA
This product was a no go for me!!! It made my under eye area look really dry and like it was cracking. It looked like I had dried putty under my eyes. That’s the only way I can describe it.
Dayin L.
I have always had really bad DARK under eye bags, not matter what I do they don't get lighter. I found my favorite skin care. This not only depuffs but I minimized the darkness of my under eye. Its orange so it also has a color correcting effect! I 10/10 suggest this product if you have dark under eyes!
Bridgette R.
Honolulu
I love this brand. This product was a no for me though. It looked like red caked on mud. I used less and tried it multiple ways with the same result. I wouldn't spend money on this.
👑Ashley N.
Parma, OH
Didn’t really notice a difference but my under eyes are only slightly puffy. I received it in my boxycharm subscription. I’ll gift it to a friend to see if it might work for them.
Sabrina S.
Kingsland, GA
Absolutely love this product! It wasn’t even a product I knew I needed until I received it complimentary. It’s made such difference for my under eyes and it’s definitely a staple in my beauty routine from here in out.
Kaitlyn S.
Easthampton, MA
This depuffing gel is a new staple in my beauty regimen. It is very effective and minimizes bags without needles! It is also very easy to apply make up over it. I would buy in the future
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.