BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
I received this in my boxy charm box wnd just thought another product that gives you hope. I was corrected with this one. This really does work my eyes did not look like I had circles and were less puffy. My makeup in that area looked so much better.
Alicia P.
White, GA
This product was a no go for me!!! It made my under eye area look really dry and like it was cracking. It looked like I had dried putty under my eyes. That’s the only way I can describe it.
Lenise M.
La Quinta
What in the LIVING F*********CK did I put on my under eye?? Ladies and gentlemen, let me give you the tea, because the tea is HOT, the tea is spicy, the tea is burning my skin off.

Okay, so I read some reviews before I went on, and apparently most people do say that it stings the under eyes, so I'm not having an allergy, whew. It says "needles no more", but I feel like there are ACTUAL needles in this weird orange gel-like cream. I'm not a 20 something year old, I have real bags that come from 41 years of life lived, and the pigment there is dark, but more of like a shadowing. It did "lighten" the shadowing, but if you have bags that are just part of your face ( I was born with that sunken look) it WILL NOT GET RID OF THOSE BAGS. That is your skin, and nothing but actually cutting your skin and sewing it back up tighter can change that, even then your bone structure may prohibit that from even working. Oh...I digress. So, the eye gel lightened my pigment, burned my skin, and I felt like it dried my under eyes out even though I applied a pretty heavy cream beforehand. If you're already battling fine lines, why in the actual f*uck would you want to apply something that makes wrinkles worse?

I'm so glad I didn't purchase this for 42$, and got it in my BoxyCharm.
Blaine E.
Darlington, SC
I have terrible bags in the morning, not sure why my eyes are very swollen every morning but I'm not a fan. I did not know of this product before trying it and now I am in love. I can quickly watch how it depuffs my eyes before I get my face ready for the day!
Jenna B.
Bettendorf, IA
I have mixed reviews on this item. I feel a tingle upon application which tells me it should be working but I’m not seeing a whole lot of results. I also don’t get a massive amount of puffiness so this just may not be an be appropriate product for me.
Stephanie L.
Turin, NY
I got this free to try in one of the boxes from here. It is a great product. You can really feel it tightening the skin under your eyes and makes the skin look very smooth. Would def purchase
Genesis C.
Fitchburg , MA
I love this product it helps my under eye bags get in check I don’t have to put much make up after using this 🙌🏽 truly amazing 🙌🏽great product and I’m sooo happy with it !!! I would recommend it to everyone
👑Ashley N.
Parma, OH
Didn’t really notice a difference but my under eyes are only slightly puffy. I received it in my boxycharm subscription. I’ll gift it to a friend to see if it might work for them.
Hawna W.
Denver
I got his in boxycharm and I do like it. I'm not sure if I can tell much of a difference but I think it helps. It is a little hard to get out of the tube at first but then if you squeeze to hard you end up getting to much
Charlotte T.
Wasn't a big fan of this product. Didn't see much a of a difference. Didn't like the color of the product.  I liked the packaging, but was disappointed by results & price.
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Jas. J.
nicole p.
Louisville
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
How well does this work?