BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Sharlene I.
Portland , OR
i really like this! specially when i don’t have enough sleep and my under eyes are starting to get puffy! i put a little bit under my eye and you can tell right away it makes everything feel tight. i will repurchase
Henna A.
San Jose, CA
I’ve been using this product for a while now and maybe in the first two weeks i saw a little bit of a difference now it seems to be just the same. But i will continue using it to see how it works to it’s full potential.
Christina B.
This product was okay. It did work to help remove my bad but my skin did not like it. It was okay. My skin turned red and it did not help that the product was red itself. It was hard to get out of the tube also. Maybe a more creamy product would work!
Ann H.
This eye treatment really tightens like it says! Upon contact I felt movement in my skin and “tightening”. Also the cream was moisturizing and felt nice on the undereyes. I was very impressed it did what it claims!
Cheri P.
Williamsburg, VA
I don’t use this everyday, but for special occasions. It most definitely does exactly what it says it’ll do. I suffer from allergy “shiners” and this helps reduce the puffiness. I will be repurchasing once I’m out!
Ella M.
North Olmsted, OH
I love the consistency of the product ! I think it’s a great morning eye cream & helped with my puffiness ... the reason I wouldn’t give it 5 stars is because I felt it left my under eye area feeling dry at time.
Tasha N.
W Valley City, UT
Got this in my Boxycharm last month, and wowza! I am hooked! Such a great product, will definitely be buying again. I have yet to try a product from this brand that I haven’t absolutely loved. I highly recommend.
Chasidy D.
Cleveland, OH
Wanted to love this but it fell short. I applied it according to directions and it did nothing. Absolutely awful under makeup. It made my fine lines more pronounced!- the last thing you want an eye product to do!
Mckenzie F.
Canyon, TX
This product is great for hiding those pesky under eye bags and redness! The formula isn’t what you expect when you start blending it in and it also feels a bit gritty after a while but over all it’s quite great!
Daytondra M.
Winnsboro, LA
This product is the BOMB! I was extremely impressed with it! I've purchased this for my mother for her Christmas basket this year! This is a must buy. I highly recommend it!!! It's worth the $45 that you spend!!!
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.