BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
I feel like the circles under my eyes feel so snatched right after I apply this product. It feels a little silicone based though so I don’t know how some people may feel about it. You can literally feel it working though.
Bobbie R.
Parsons, KS
This eye depuffing gel works wonders! My eyes looked and felt wide awake! The gel does last all day! The only thing i didn't like was that sometimes i can see a little white residue where i applied the depuffing gel. Overall great product!
Lauren L.
San Diego, CA
I love this product! It absolutely improved by eye bags. I would recommend this to anyone who has dark circles under their eyes. I use the product both at night and before I put my make up on. The only issue is that I’m worried that it left a red mark under eye
Gina L.
Lebanon, MO
I recently received this in my Boxycharm. I have only used it a couple of times. It’s ok. I don’t notice much of an effect on my under eyes but will continue to try it out. I do not see myself paying for a replacement once this runs out.
America R.
Hanceville, AL
I AM OBESSED with this product. It only takes a little dot to do the trick.  I use it every single time I wake up with a puffy eye and minutes later I look so refreshed.  I will definitely be buying some more once I run out of this product.  I can't brag about it enough.
Alexzandra H.
Roselawn
I received this in boxycharm and this is a product I might consider buying after I run out. I really like this brand but I don’t really like the price but saying that they do make amazing products
Courtney M.
Lenore, WV
Awesome product for under the eye bags, just a bit on the pricey end. The product did meet my expectations and I am a repeat user of this brand due to boxycharm. I would recommend this product to other!
Katie W.
Frankfort , KY
This product tightens my under eye area but I don’t think it does any better of a job than a far cheaper alternative. Other than the slight tightening I don’t see much of a difference wearing it versus not.
Lolita G.
I recently tried this and it is an amazing product. You put it under your eyes and instantly see results within seconds!! On the higher end but worth every penny! I would buy again. Highly recommended!
Sarahi F.
Yuma, AZ
My mom uses this product and it is amazing. She has really puffy under eyes and this makes the puffiness go down almost instantly. She swears by this and never does her makeup without using this first.
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Jas. J.
nicole p.
Louisville
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
How well does this work?