BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Mary Ann V.
Morgan Hill, CA
High quality product. I have under eye circles and baggage that I have been trying to lessen for years. Dr. Brandt’s formula is nice and thick like clay which I like. This is the only product that has actually worked!
Twyla S.
Alamosa
I love this especially when I have late nights out and I have to wake up early , I’m not saying it’ll complete take away your bags but it will lighten them . It is effective and worth the price .
Yes I will buy again
⚓💟💜CaseyShultz🎀💎🌸 S.
I use this every night before i go to bed. Idk how much it actually costs because i got it in a subscription box. But it is a great product. I can always tell when i forget to use it! I highly reccomend this product.
Sara H.
The Dr. Brandt Eye depuffing gel is amazing it does wonders. The product it’s self looks orange but goes on wonderful on all skin tones. I’ve used this many times and although it is pricey I do recommend it to others.
Caitlin J.
Centerville
This stuff kindof took me awhile to get used to. It's orange in color which I didn't expect BUT it's also quite sticky. You just pat it on under your eyes with your finger and it takes awhile to dry. It feel weird while it's drying but it does work!
Kelcie R.
Grand Island, NY
Not amazing it had a mild effect on the bags under my eyes but I probably would not spend my money on purchasing it again i definitely noticed a slight difference but I feel like other products could do the same thing
Sharlene I.
Portland , OR
i really like this! specially when i don’t have enough sleep and my under eyes are starting to get puffy! i put a little bit under my eye and you can tell right away it makes everything feel tight. i will repurchase
Katie T.
This pulled on my under eye area and was not very moisturizing.  This was a problem for my dry under eye area and severe dark circles. I’ve tried other products that are similarly priced but with better results
Henna A.
San Jose, CA
I’ve been using this product for a while now and maybe in the first two weeks i saw a little bit of a difference now it seems to be just the same. But i will continue using it to see how it works to it’s full potential.
Christina B.
This product was okay. It did work to help remove my bad but my skin did not like it. It was okay. My skin turned red and it did not help that the product was red itself. It was hard to get out of the tube also. Maybe a more creamy product would work!
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.