BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Liz M.
Worcester
This eye cream is more of spanx for your under eyes, I️t tightens so quickly- I️t looks as though you’ve slept for 10 hours. I like to dab a little bit of hydrating eye cream over I️t once it’s dried so I️t doesn’t look too crepey under concealer
Lauren H.
Joplin
I am always tired and my eyes show it. This stuff is awesome! I apply it as directed before my makeup in the morning and I can tell a difference almost immediately. The puffiness is gone and my makeup looks better. Buy this!
Jennifer M.
Dacula, GA
I love this stuff!!! It works wonders to keep my under eye bags at bay! Definitely avoid putting on too much product because it can be a bit drying but a little goes a long way so the bottle will literally last you forever!
Tabitha C.
Portsmouth, OH
I like this product for tightening my under eye area. I can feel it working when I apply it. My problem with the product is that it doesn't do well under makeup. My concealer never wants to stick when I apply this first.
Corri C.
This works for me about half the time. I don’t know if it’s a problem with mixing with my other moisturizers or what...but when it works it’s super! Three stars for my troubles and for not being a cruelty free company :(
Catherine J.
Love this product! It really helps with my dark circles and under eye bags. It helps tighten the skin and lighten the dark circles. It met my expectations and is in a convenient squeeze tube. I would highly reccomend it.
Maahum C.
I didn’t notice a huge difference. Granted, I didn’t use it regularly, and I have pretty bad undereyes, but in comparison to the other eye creams I use, I didn’t see a tangible difference. I probably would not buy again.
Kristi M.
Toluca Lake, CA
It was a great product! The reason I gave it 4 stars, is that it was really hard to squeeze out the product. Other than that it was great. I really liked taking this while I traveled. The perfect addition to my skincare.
Jessica G.
Rainsville, AL
I’m not sure how to feel about this product. It came in a nice package along with the other products in the Influenster LuxeVoxbox. When I try it on you can feel it working but I’m not sure if it’s removing bags at all.
Diaraye D.
Honestly I found the consistency of this to be too thick. It was hard to pat around my face and blend and because of this, I have gained a few lines under my eyes. It does brighten tho. If you don’t mind, give it a try.
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.