BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Carrie Beth H.
Fayetteville, GA
It's ok. I received this in my boxycharm a few months back and while I know dr. Brandt skincare products are very expensive for the price it retails for I don't notice a huge difference in my under eyes to warrant the retail price.
Diba D.
I’m a college student. I get little to no sleep. So popping this stuff underneath my eyes, really makes a huge difference. People won’t know I had an all nighter. It really de puffs my eyes, and even helps with my dark circles!
Tanisha'Marie J.
Ashland, VA
I love this stuff, easy to apply and it doesn't have a nasty chemical smell like most products like this that I've bought. The only negative for me is the orange color, I'm light so it's very visible. Second, it gets very patchy.
Marlene S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I was really excited to try this but unfortunately it arrived dry and clumpy. The formula was damaged during shipping so this probably can't handle any heat exposure. I tried to cool it but it still came out clumpy so I was unable to actually test this product.
Sarah e.
Rochester Hills
I tried this product a number of ways but I couldn't see any difference. I tried using it regularly for weeks but nothing. It's also tricky to get a thin layer. If you use too much it pills and adds a slight tint to your skin.
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
Personally I did not see a difference when using this product. It does have a nice matte finish to the skin and I like the applicator. But this has a burn/tingle to it which it not something I want to feel that close to my eye!
Liz M.
Worcester
This eye cream is more of spanx for your under eyes, I️t tightens so quickly- I️t looks as though you’ve slept for 10 hours. I like to dab a little bit of hydrating eye cream over I️t once it’s dried so I️t doesn’t look too crepey under concealer
Jessica M.
I love this product it comes out a little orange but it really tightens my under eye area and leaves it smooth for a beautiful makeup application i would say its definitly worth it to buy and i would definitly recommend it to others.
Jennifer M.
Dacula, GA
I love this stuff!!! It works wonders to keep my under eye bags at bay! Definitely avoid putting on too much product because it can be a bit drying but a little goes a long way so the bottle will literally last you forever!
Jenifer N.
First, I don’t like this product because when I apply it under my eyes, the skin feels really tight, like it’s hard to move. But my under eyes does look brighter and less dark. I say purchase it if you don’t mind tight ness.
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.