BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• Has anyone tried using this on their forehead wrinkles etc?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Marlene S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I was really excited to try this but unfortunately it arrived dry and clumpy. The formula was damaged during shipping so this probably can't handle any heat exposure. I tried to cool it but it still came out clumpy so I was unable to actually test this product.
Sarah e.
Rochester Hills
Purchased at: ULTA
I tried this product a number of ways but I couldn't see any difference. I tried using it regularly for weeks but nothing. It's also tricky to get a thin layer. If you use too much it pills and adds a slight tint to your skin.
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
Personally I did not see a difference when using this product. It does have a nice matte finish to the skin and I like the applicator. But this has a burn/tingle to it which it not something I want to feel that close to my eye!
Jennifer M.
Dacula, GA
I love this stuff!!! It works wonders to keep my under eye bags at bay! Definitely avoid putting on too much product because it can be a bit drying but a little goes a long way so the bottle will literally last you forever!
Jenifer N.
First, I don’t like this product because when I apply it under my eyes, the skin feels really tight, like it’s hard to move. But my under eyes does look brighter and less dark. I say purchase it if you don’t mind tight ness.
Jessica M.
I love this product it comes out a little orange but it really tightens my under eye area and leaves it smooth for a beautiful makeup application i would say its definitly worth it to buy and i would definitly recommend it to others.
Liz M.
Worcester
This eye cream is more of spanx for your under eyes, I️t tightens so quickly- I️t looks as though you’ve slept for 10 hours. I like to dab a little bit of hydrating eye cream over I️t once it’s dried so I️t doesn’t look too crepey under concealer
Tabitha C.
Portsmouth, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
I like this product for tightening my under eye area. I can feel it working when I apply it. My problem with the product is that it doesn't do well under makeup. My concealer never wants to stick when I apply this first.
Corri C.
This works for me about half the time. I don’t know if it’s a problem with mixing with my other moisturizers or what...but when it works it’s super! Three stars for my troubles and for not being a cruelty free company :(
Maahum C.
I didn’t notice a huge difference. Granted, I didn’t use it regularly, and I have pretty bad undereyes, but in comparison to the other eye creams I use, I didn’t see a tangible difference. I probably would not buy again.
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
nicole p.
Louisville
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
How well does this work?