BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Sunaina K.
Sacramento, CA
It’s an amazing product! You gradually see a difference it makes! I would totally recommend it, as you won’t be disappointed. Thanks to Influenster for introducing me to such product. I’ll be using it more often now.
Meg F.
Nashville, TN
I thought this product did a great job at giving me a pick me up in he morning. My sister even tried it while she was visiting me and loved it! Now, I don’t have very heavy bags or dark circles generally, so I couldn’t tell just how good it could be!
Brittany’s B.
It’s super difficult to buy this at regular price because it was in one of the latest subscription boxes in full size. It’s a peachy tone which is great for under the eyes! I don’t have deep bags, but I still love it nonetheless.
IG is @sincerelybrittany01
Jessica M.
San Antonio, TX
This product does what it says it's going to do. It costs a pretty penny but if you suffer from baggage I recommend. I just don't like the fact that it when applying makeup over it, it doesn't go smoothly. And if you smile or laugh a lot it leaves creases.
Alyssa S.
I like this product for under my make up. The color correction works well for my purple undereyes. I haven’t seen any lasting results but I’ll use it for my super tired days going forward.

I received this free for testing in exchange for my honest review.
Jeri L.
Bradenton
Couldn’t believe my eyes. I tried this as a sample at Ulta and was amazed. Just like the sign said, I noticed visible results within 5 minutes. Needless to say I purchased that same day and love this product! It doesn’t leave any residue and last all day!
April W.
Yoder
I received this in my Boxycharm. I love the orange/coral tint to the product. It has a tingly feel and you can see results very quickly. Some reviews say that it causes difficulties with makeup application, but I haven't noticed any issues. I would recommend this!
Christy A.
St Petersburg, FL
I get the WORST under eye bags and this gel is the only thing I have found that works! Once you put it on, you can actually feel it tingling and tightening your skin. Highly recommend, it’s totally worth the price and the one little tube lasts forever!
Mrs M.
Amazing product that works very well. It feels minty and refreshing at first. It rally dose diminishes the puffiness. Pricey but so worth it. A little goes a long way. Available in department stores and online........
Heather J.
I received this in my boxy charm subscription. I’ve always been skeptical about firming under eye creams, but this worked right before my eyes. I could feel a tightness in my skin after applying only once. It only takes a pea size drop and does wonders. My undereyes don’t look as tired anymore 😍
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.