BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• Has anyone tried using this on their forehead wrinkles etc?2 Answers
  • How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Nikki C.
I received this in a boxycharm box and boy am I glad I did! I used to have super dark circles and have found that this product has helped lessen them tremendously! It is a comes out orange and is a little tacky but once it dries you can’t even feel it on your skin.
Elle H.
Pinehurst, NC
Love this stuff. Works great at night after moisturizing and you can feel the tightening which I love so I know it’s working immediately when I use it. You only need a small dab too which I love.
Riley R.
Horsham, PA
This product is nice and easy to apply. It is gentle on the skin. The first time I used this, I did notice a small difference. However, I don’t notice an overwhelmingly positive difference in my under eyes when I use this. Maybe I need to use it more consistently
Courtney G.
Cullman, AL
I like how the NO BAGGAGE has a peach tint to help cover dark circles. I feel like it helps to Dr puff, but it leaves your skin feeling a little dry and tight after applying . I just didn't like to the dry feeling, but I do like that it helps to tighten the skin too.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
I was much of a fan of this product. I haven’t used it on a daily to noticed a change. I’ve always had puffy under eyes but I wasn’t a fan of the formula. It could be that I have very dry skin that I felt it even more dry. In my opinion I would’ve recommend it this product.
Diamond W.
Marietta, GA
This product met my expectations. The only thing I wish is that it wasn’t so drying. The packing is so cute and stands out ver well. This is my first time using and overall I am very pleased. I would recommend this to other who have heavy bags under their eyes.
Ashley  E.
Hartford , KY
I received this as part of the Luxe Box! As a mom wot a new baby I've joked that the bags under my eyes were Prada. After a month of using this there's NO bags! This product is a game changer! You can feel it start to work instantly as it's tightens and hydrates!
Claudia F.
This is a great product if you get puffy eyes in the morning. I get them and have been using this since and have seen improvement. It works wonders at de puffing your tired eyes. I recommended it to my mom and she loves it as well. This is a staple in our routine.
Michelle P.
Henderson, NV
Not a fan. This product kind of goes on like glue, and dries hard. It tugs at the skin, which I assume is the "De-Puffing" effect, but all it did was make my under eyes dry and tight. I think I could have mimicked the same effect with Elmer's Glue. No thanks!
Madel (.
San Diego, CA
You instantly will feel the cooling-ness of this product! The color of the cream is orange to help the darkness under the eye. If I have small fine line wrinkles it also tightens the skin. I definitely recommend this product and continue to purchase it.
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.