BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Lauren M.
Midlothian, VA
Fantastic! I love this little guy! I have shadowed, hooded eyes and although I haven't quite seen the sad signs of aging, as I'm 30, I can absolutely see the difference in my appearance.   My eyes are lifted, tight, and appear bigger! WIN WIN WIN!
Ana M.
Antioch, CA
This product is pretty hydrating and feels good in the morning. Now I don’t necessarily feel that it actually depuffs, but I actually just enjoy the freshness of this product! Wish it was cheaper
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
These actually does wonders with covering wrinkles. It actually does get rid of visible wrinkles when applied it feels like your skin is stretching and it does make a difference . The more applied the better the product is orange and applies on clear.
Leanne H.
OMG this stuff WORKS. Literally, instantly. You can feel the puffy-ness go away as the formula absorbs into your skin. Quickly became part of my everyday routine.
Sarah A.
I love this eye gel from Dr. Brandt! It de-puffs, brightens dark circles, tightens, and moisturizes all while providing a cooling sensation. I would reccomend this to any lady for her morning routine! This stuff gives instant results you can see!
Christine G.
Vacaville, CA
I didn’t really care for this product. I don’t feel like it helped with my dark circles, and it didn’t depuff very much. It has a tacky feel to it, which I didn’t care for either. I received it complimentary through one of influensters VoxBox’s.
Sarah B.
Oklahoma city, OK
Great for those go to mornings whenever I clearly didn’t get enough rest or stress levels are high. I don’t recall it helping with puffiness extremely to where it was noticeable. It did help with darker circles under the eyes area. I’d recommend it to anyone having under eye issues
Sharayah G.
Salem, OR
Looooooove! This works SO fast it’s almost ridiculous. Lol. I have been using it for a day and I am so in love with it! I definitely recommend it, it is definitely worth the price! It’s super easy to apply, it doesn’t smell amazing but it works!
Cindy G.
Des Plaines, IL
I love how quickly this works. Instant tightness felt in undereye.i noticed you have to pay this in, not rub. It has color correcting pigment so my dark circles are minimized. Don't be afraid to wear this under make up! Won't affect any concealer you wear!
Rebecca N.
Loganville, GA
Definitely tightens the skin around the eyes. I wish the bottle was bigger though. I apply it under my eyes right before bed and then put my moisturizer on top of it.
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.