BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• Has anyone tried using this on their forehead wrinkles etc?2 Answers
  • How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
Sarah A.
Leetsdale
Works great! Use it every night on my eyes and I feel like it’s working. I love that boxycharm partners with dr.brandt because I couldn’t afford to buy $45 eye cream. I probably won’t buy this product again but do love it. After a few months I didn’t see any difference. It’s still a part of my skincare routine but I wouldn’t go buy more when it’s gone
nikki d.
Lake Forest, CA
I got this in my boxycharm. The package says to warm a small amount between fingers and dab onto your skin. First off, the consistency makes it difficult to get product out of the squeeze tube. The cream is very sticky, so I can’t imagine reapplying as needed, like the tube suggests, while wearing makeup. It was a pleasant sensation, and I feel like it did help de puff my eye bags
Cianelle M.
Frankfort, IL
I wasn't sure if this product is supposed to come out thick and goopy but it did. It helps neutralize the appearance of dark circles since it is in a orange/peach tint, but it dries soooo fast. You have to work it in as soon as you squeeze out product onto your hand. I didn't notice any significant difference except for reducing the appearance of dark circles prior to concealer.
Courtney P.
I know this product is mainly for depuffing but the description also states that it works for dark circles which I haven’t noticed a difference since using. I have been perpetually plagued with dark circles since I was a kid. So of course I was excited when I got this in my Boxycharm! I noticed a slight tightening after application and that’s about it. My dark circles haven’t lightened a bit. Probably a better product for baggage as it says.
Brittni Rae W.
This product came in my BoxyCharm, just in time for a week of restless nights. The instructions note to use a moisturizer before application. It is a little difficult to get out of the tube at first. It’s a thick orange tinted cream. I rub it between my index fingers for a little and then gently pat it underneath my eyes. It definitely soothed my tired eyes, though I can’t be sure if there was a difference in appearance.
molly S.
Long Is City, NY
I received this free product thanks to influenster. I wanted to use this product numerous times before reviewing and overall I am impressed. I wouldn't exactly describe this product as a "gel", it is more of a cream. It is orange but when applied on your face it blends with your skin color. I applied this by gently patting under my eyes and within a matter of minutes my eyes look de-puffed and extremely smooth. That being said, I did find this product to be extremely drying. I already have dry skin so I applied this with my cream underneath and it helped. It is simply impressive how fast it acts. I do prefer this for my no makeup days and has become an essential. When applying makeup I leave this out of routine simply because of the dry formula and I don't find it looks great under my makeup and concealer.
Stacy O.
Binghamton
I am begrudingly giving this product 3 stars.  Personally, I would rather give it less.  Does it do what it says - yes.  It immediately cooled and tightened my eye area and smoothed everything out.  HOWEVER, that being said, it also left my under eye area dry, which caused me to put moisturizer on, and then it basically "nulled" the Dr. Brandt.

When I went back to use it again, without putting any moisturizer on it, my concealer cracked.

So the bottom line is this - yes it works if you don't mind the dryness and you don't want to wear any makeup after using it.  If you have a rough night and the next morning you are looking a little ragged, and it's on a weekend and you are just lounging around - then this is for you.
Heather T.
Elkton, MD
I got this in my boxycharm, so in that aspect I like it because I didn't spend too much. I don't really know if it does anything though. My eyes are generally not puffy, but I do have some dark circles. I haven't noticed a difference. My fine lines do appear to be diminished but that is not one of the claims on this product, however it is the only eye product I've been using.
Jennifer H.
San Jose, CA
I've been using this product for about a month now. I'm loving it so much that I've ordered more and, yes, I'm using it on my husband too! The orange color did seem a bit unusual at first, but I feel like not only has it helped with the puffiness under my eyes, but it has also helped tone the skin color a bit too. Other women are having issues with it under their makeup, but I can't say that I have noticed that at all - not sure what I'm doing differently, but I'm wouldn't consider myself an expert on these things at all. I'll continue to use this products.
Tasha M.
N Hollywood, CA
Does a great job of minimizing puffiness and it only takes a small amount of product. You can also layer which is sort of amazing. It also has an orange peachy tint that helps to correct dark circles. Does a decent amount of correcting the only thing I didn’t like is that it can be really drying which is the exact opposite thing you wanna do to the under eye.
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Jas. J.
nicole p.
Louisville
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
How well does this work?

Sephora