BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Lauren C.
Morgan City, LA
I have always struggled with baggy eyes. I was highly impressed with how well this has helped. I use this before my makeup and my eye bags are GONE. It works wonders. Smells lovely and doesn't irritate my skin once so ever. My eyes has never been so De-Puffed in my life!
amberj0y J.
Monrovia
Dr. Brandt is one of my favorite skin care brands. It is way to pricey for me to buy on the regular but I have gotten it in my boxy charm box and love it! The packaging is sleek and clear and it is great on my skin. I have had no reaction to it what so ever. Me and my skin love it!
Emily W.
Maysville, GA
I was skeptical about this at first but every time I used it it legit worked! It took like two minutes and then there deff was a change! The only thing is that it does leave your skin feeling tight for a bit but I received it from Influenster but I'll be buying this stuff for sure!
peyton b.
Searcy, AR
i received this in my Boxycharm vox box last month and omg!! i just used it the other day but i absolutely love it. makes your skin pore-less and brightened and smooth under the eyes. makes you glow! really love it and received it along w other products for only $21 :)
Marielle E.
Melbourne, FL
I️ don’t have very noticeable under eye bags in the morning but this stuff definitely smooths out the under eye area and lays nicely under my concealer. I️ gave it four stars just because I️ don’t know how it would work for someone with very apparent under eye bags/dark circles.
Jadeyn S.
Defiance
I recently received this product in a subscription box. I do enjoy it for early mornings as a bit of a pick-me-up. However it does leave a very tacky residue to the under-eye area.
Sha S.
Flagstaff, AZ
This product works not in minutes, I see results almost immediately. It evens out your under eyes perfectly and reducing the darkness that is there. May see pricey, but I have noticed that over time you use less and less of the product. It replenished your under eyes over time.
Saream K.
Elk Grove, CA
I really love that this blends right in and the tightening effect is almost instantaneous. I think it’s a good value because a little really does work well. So glad I was able to try this complimentary. I don’t get baggy eyes but I do get tired eyes so I may look into purchasing this.
Kim T.
Hard for me to say if it worked or not, as I need to use it more consistently but I am willing to try! Like the texture.  Def have heard of this brand so I want to try some more and see if it works. I'll report back after I've tried it for a few weeks consistently :D
Vesna I.
Dr. Brandt® Skincare No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel love this product! I could definitely see a different after few applying. You do not need to use a lot of product, you can use it alone or under and over make-up
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.