BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
I got this from my boxycharm bag. I usually apply before putting my makeup on. I use a dime size amount and Pat it under my eyes for my bags I have. At first it leaves it feeling sticky after applying it. But once it sets the stickyness goes away. Almost feels like Botox on the skin because it tightens the area up
brandy s.
Salt Lake City, UT
I received the dr. Brandt skincare no more baggage eye depuffing gel in my July boxy charm box and feel in love I cant say enough good things about it it works really well after just a few uses and all my friends and family tell me how much younger I am looking thank you Dr. Brandt
Sayaa B.
I got this in my boxycharm and the stuff really really works! Within minutes of putting this on the bags look so much less noticeable and I look so much more awake! The consistency was nice and it wasn’t too strongly fragranced or anything bad like that! Overall great and I love it so far!
Mari Y.
Cumb Foreside, ME
I like the idea of the orange tint to color correct dark circles, but it blends out to be completely sheer and you don’t get any color correcting from it. I would say I don’t have eye bags I just have dark circles, so this product wasn’t amazing for me. I received it in the Luxe Voxbox.
Adriana M.
I don't understand the good reviews on this product, I used it twice and I am returning it, I have used other eye gels and they are smooth and refreshing on the eyes, this dries up and makes my under eye feel tight and stiff. It is awful and it is so expensive. I don't recommend at all.
Riley e.
Salt Lake City
This shiet is like MAGIC! I have bags in the morning especially if I cry a a bii or I'm on my ⭕... One little dab of this stuff and my eyes shrink down and it makes them matte and perfect for my foundation. Buy this crap!!
Jenny L.
Milford
Like this A lot I don't get to much sleep so it really helps me not looks absolutely scary. It is up there in price for a little tube. But I mean if it works. People will pay for it. The only problem I have is that it foundation and concealer doesn't really stay under the eyes if I use it
Kash A.
Baltimore, MD
I’ve never tried anything for my puffs or under eye dark circles but I️ love this. The packaging was very chic. This is my first time using it. I️ didn’t expect much but it worked sooo well. I️ do think it’s too much money for the amount of product you get. I️ received this for free.
Adelyn B.
Raleigh, NC
I enjoyed this product but I'm not sure I would purchase again for the money! I saw good results and noticed some tingling and smoothness but it wasn't crazy! The packaging was also a little difficult as I had a hard time getting product out. It definitely helped with dark under eyes!
Alisha J.
Alexandria, VA
This is the only product I’ve used that worked well enough for me to recommend to someone else! I love the tacky finish under or over makeup. It is gentle, easy to apply, and works QUICKLY. It’s a new staple! I would recommend it to anyone struggling with puffy under eyes like me! Dr. Brandt® Skincare No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.