BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• Has anyone tried using this on their forehead wrinkles etc?2 Answers
  • How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
Candice R.
Huntington , WV
Was so excited to try this product when I received my vox box. After using this product for 3 weeks straight every day I did notice a difference in the puffiness under my eyes but not so much in the dark circles.
Alexa S.
Kingwood, TX
No more baggage eye truly leaves you with no under eye baggage. The product is light upon applying. The first time I used this product was after a long night of no sleep and waking up early for a meeting, and I was astonished by the results!! It left me appearing fresh
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
Loved this under eye gel that hid my bags. Best part is you can wear it under makeup and it has a great blending ability. It comes out creamy and super smooth to apply to the skin. It lasted all day and no oil under my eyes. I'm happy with the great results it given me
Nicole W.
I only gave this eye cream 3 stars because I dislike the consistency. It feels like dimethicone and has no slip, so it’s difficult and time-consuming to apply. What I do like is that it works well. It tightens the eye area pretty quickly, making you look more rested.
Shannon P.
This was so disappointing. First of all, it’s orange, which I was not expecting. This is supposed to help combat dark circles but it did not work on my skin tone. I tried layering my concealer on top of this and it looked muddy and flakey. Awful. It reduced some of my under eye puffiness but nothing mind blowing.
Mellissa S.
I could feel this tightening as it started drying. The great thing about this gel is that you only need a teensy bit for it to do it's magic. I tried it the next morning after driving 8 hours the day before and it worked perfectly. No puffy bags under my eyes.
Caroline M.
Mt pleasant, SC
I loved this product at first because it really did give my eyes a refreshed and renewed look. However, I️ found that when i applied it before my make up routine, it would cake underneath my foundation. I prefer to use it at night before i go to bed and rinse off in the morning, but i didn’t get the same affects.
Anna M.
Mount Olive, AL
Who doesn't want brighter and more youthful looking eyes?! If you do, then this product is worth every penny in your pocket. It exceeds my expectations as it reduced the appearance of dark circles from underneath my eyes. It was my first time to use this product and I already know it will be something I buy in the future.
hayley v.
La Fargeville, NY
I absolutely love this product! I did get it for free in my Influenster voxbox, so I did not pay the $40, which honestly, appears to be worth it. It works really well and has improved the overall look of my under eye bags. I would definitely recommend this product.
Nikki C.
I received this in a boxycharm box and boy am I glad I did! I used to have super dark circles and have found that this product has helped lessen them tremendously! It is a comes out orange and is a little tacky but once it dries you can’t even feel it on your skin.
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Jas. J.
nicole p.
Louisville
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
How well does this work?

Sephora