BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Mari Y.
Cumb Foreside, ME
I like the idea of the orange tint to color correct dark circles, but it blends out to be completely sheer and you don’t get any color correcting from it. I would say I don’t have eye bags I just have dark circles, so this product wasn’t amazing for me. I received it in the Luxe Voxbox.
Jennifer M.
Riverview
LOVE this product. I have tried many eye creams but this one is a favorite. It drys quickly and applys smoothly with no sticky feeling. It decreases the puffiness of the morning in minutes and gives my under eye a nice glow.
Riley e.
Salt Lake City
This shiet is like MAGIC! I have bags in the morning especially if I cry a a bii or I'm on my ⭕... One little dab of this stuff and my eyes shrink down and it makes them matte and perfect for my foundation. Buy this crap!!
Jenny L.
Milford
Like this A lot I don't get to much sleep so it really helps me not looks absolutely scary. It is up there in price for a little tube. But I mean if it works. People will pay for it. The only problem I have is that it foundation and concealer doesn't really stay under the eyes if I use it
Alisha J.
Alexandria, VA
This is the only product I’ve used that worked well enough for me to recommend to someone else! I love the tacky finish under or over makeup. It is gentle, easy to apply, and works QUICKLY. It’s a new staple! I would recommend it to anyone struggling with puffy under eyes like me! Dr. Brandt® Skincare No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel
Adelyn B.
Raleigh, NC
I enjoyed this product but I'm not sure I would purchase again for the money! I saw good results and noticed some tingling and smoothness but it wasn't crazy! The packaging was also a little difficult as I had a hard time getting product out. It definitely helped with dark under eyes!
Kash A.
Baltimore, MD
I’ve never tried anything for my puffs or under eye dark circles but I️ love this. The packaging was very chic. This is my first time using it. I️ didn’t expect much but it worked sooo well. I️ do think it’s too much money for the amount of product you get. I️ received this for free.
Giny C.
Copiague, NY
Since I started using this product I have noticed a huge difference in my skin under my eyes. Not only this product helps me with my eye bags but it also helped me keep that area hydrated, so I've seen an improvement under my eyes. My eye bags are less darker than before.
Ari G.
I didn’t notice much difference when I used it after a week but I could deffiently tell that it was working. Once I applied it to my under eye I felt it tightening up. I liked that it didn’t have a strong odor like most eye creams do. Very pleased to have been able to try this.
Emily W.
Maysville, GA
I was skeptical about this at first but every time I used it it legit worked! It took like two minutes and then there deff was a change! The only thing is that it does leave your skin feeling tight for a bit but I received it from Influenster but I'll be buying this stuff for sure!
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.