BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Sally K.
Arlington, VA
I'm not sure if it actually depuffed my eyes but it has a red hue so that makes your dark circles instantly look less dark. I don't know if it's doing anything long term though. plus it's impossible to wear under makeup in the mornings because it basically lifts any makeup you have on over it.
Kate M.
Temecula
This is a good eye cream I mainly use it in the morning to help with any puffiness. It works well and has an orange tint that helps neutralize some darkness as well!
Kerrigan C.
I do not personally have really bad dark spots under my eyes.... however, the mornings I was extra tired this complementary cream through Influenster and it helped a lot! It goes on and feels nice. Slightly tightens but isn’t at all uncomfortable. It has a skin tone color and goes on very easy!
Wioleta T.
Justice, IL
This product is pretty different from others that I’ve tried. I’ve used this a couple times and I think when you apply it, it leaves like a smooth texture underneath your eyes that only lasts for awhile. I don’t think you’ll get long term results from this but it’s still a fun product to use.
Caroline W.
Denver, CO
I can’t describe how wonderful this product is! Like, really! It’s a little bit expensive, but it worth! You apply before make up and the product remove all bags under your eyes and the black tones of the skin, it’s just amazing!
Rachael w.
Titusville, PA
Love this product. I don’t have huge bags but my eyes do look tired in the am. This had a nice cooking effect and definitely plumped and brighter them up. You barely need any so the product will last a long time. I also don’t use it at night, unless I am going out. Overall very happy with the results.
Zaria M.
Temecula , CA
Honestly did nothing for me. Dissapointed i had high hopes. Its not even moisturizing either other. Its supposed to tighten eyebags but ut tightens skin tbh. I do like the tube application packaging than your ol tiny tub. You can easily apply to the eye by squirting straight out of the tube.
Alison I.
Northville
I received this product in a boxycharm subscription a couple weeks ago. I like the cooling feeling when I first apply it. However, I haven’t noticed much of a difference in the puffiness.
Ansley N.
Washington, GA
I always love Dr. Brandt products and Dr. Brandt® Skincare No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel was no exception. I received this in my LuxeVoxBox to test for free. It worked very well and definitely helped erase my dark circles and under eye puffiness. I would recommend this product!
Katie V.
This product works very well! I’m always skeptical with under eye products because nothing seems to work. I could actually see a difference after using this. I tried this as part of a complimentary vox box.
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.