BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Areta C.
Arlington, TX
This product is great, but it’s still kind of a poor Dr. Brandt product? So, get this, it’s firming, smells good, light peach tint to cancel out the dark circle colors. Buuuuut, it’s Dr. Brandt, it should be amazing. You really have to let it dry between layers, or before adding makeup, otherwise it spends the whole day flaking and peeling off in peachy orange bits. Also is this drying? Am I crazy? I dunno, I’ve had to use a ton more eye cream since starting to add this to my routine.

All in all, I’m saying 4 stars but noting that it doesn’t have the usual impeccable crazy dr Brandt quality.
Megan S.
Corbin
I have large dark circles under my eyes and have tried lots of products including color correction, creams, gels, etc. I received this in a subscription box and liked it so well I purchased another! It is very thick, so pat it on gently and allow to dry. I always feel a tightening sensation and my bags appear less puffy. Also the tinted color begin to disguise the dark purple color. While this may not work for everyone, it does indeed seem to work well for me! Add foundation and concealer on top and you are good to go.
Marielle S.
Lafayette, CA
I was very excited when i knew i will be getting this “Needless No More - No More Baggage” by @drbrandt from my #influenstervoxbox Being a mommy of 4, working mom & a Militarywife i am not getting the right amount of sleep and that is why most of the days i look like a panda 🐼 lol but kiddin aside tho, as soon as i received this eye gel, i imidiately open and test it out right away! The sting feeling tho is real but not only that i can tell some improvement and yes it’s safe to say that it does the job on my puffy and darky under eye! However, i don’t advise to use it underneath of makeup or concealer for it may caked on you and give you creases so i suggest to use it alone overnight for more effectiveness IMO. 👍🏻 i honestly like it!!!❤️👍🏻
Gisleni Q.
I received this product in my first Luxe VoxBox. When I first opened my box and noticed that a Dr. Brandt product was inside I was very excited as I've tried Dr. Brandt before and really love their products. Right away I decided to put the product to the test and see how it worked. My mom has really puffy under eyes so I tried the product on her first. After about 5 minutes I noticed that her puffiness had minimized. The product however did not remove her under eye puffiness completely. I then tried the product on myself and realized how stiff it left my under eyes. I would definitely recommend putting on a moisturizer over so your under eye doesn't feel so tight. My biggest complaint about this product is the strong smell that lingers around even after you've had the product on for some time. Overall, I think the product is good but it is certainly not my favorite Dr. Brandt product.
Kelly O.
Burleson
I just used this for the 1st time today. I didnt see any really noticeable improvement in my undereye circles discoloration. However, it got rid of puffiness and definitely smoothed out fine lines. It is very dry feeling as some other reviews state, but it says right there on the package, to apply to moisturized and hydrated skin, which I did. It definitely provides a smoother danvas for my undereye makeup so I  will be using this, I got it cheap, in my monthly boxycharms box and was super excited at this product veing included this month. I will update my review after 6 weeks of use if this webaite allows it, because I know and understand you want to know how it works before making a 42 dollar investment
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
I don't really have a problem with bags under my eyes but I recieved this in a boxy charm box and decided to give it a try anyways. I'm so glad I did!! Though I don't have bags I do have fine lines and my eyes tend to look a bit puffy and tired in the morning and this eye cream fixes it all!! I absolutely love using it in my morning routine, it feels so soothing and refreshing on and it gives my under eye area a boost. No more tires eyes!!
Allaine Kiel B.
Queens Vlg, NY
I was really excited to try this out when Influenster sent this to me for reviewing purposes, but it has failed me. Maybe because I have dry/dehydrated under eyes and this eye cream doesn’t really help my issues. I did not like the texture as well. It’s sillicon-y and it was more like a primer for me rather than “eye cream/de puffer”. I do like the packaging though. I also did not think that it helped my dark under eyes.
Megan G.
I received this in my Boxycharm. I like it because it does seem to do a good job of depuffing my under eye area. The main issue I have is the container. The product doesn't come out easily, so I have to squeeze kind of hard, and then a bunch comes out all at one and it's impossible to put back in. I have not seen an improvement with my dark circles, but I will try warming it first and then applying to see if that makes a difference.
Adrienne M.
Hello no more bags! I will be the first to say that I am VERY picky about eye creams.
My non-negotiables are:
-Must decrease puffiness
-Must hydrate
-Must help with fine lines
-Must not have an overwhelming smell or leave a greasy finish
Well this eye cream ticks all of those boxes and I could not be happier! It's perfect to layer under makeup and does not affect my concealer which I love - 5 stars!
Kiley L.
Moorseville, NC
I don't see a difference at all. It's a nice extra step in your makeup if you love to shove things on your face, but I saw no difference. All it did was add a small bit of orange pigment that made my foundation splotchy on top of it. I massaged it between my fingers and tapped it on, tried swiping it on, no method of application stopped the drying of a small orange pigment under my eye that messed with my foundation.
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.