BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Kenyetta W.
Bristow
I got this in a subscription box. I wasn’t too excited about it because I don’t really have bags under my eyes, but I decided to to give it a try since I love my other Dr. Brandt products. I was pleasantly surprised. My skin under my eyes was so smooth and soft. Even though I don’t have bags I noticed a difference after a few uses.
Merceades S.
Anderson, SC
I feel like Dr. Brandt always delivers when it comes to their products and this was no exception..

I typically will use this in the morning after washing my face and just before my makeup and not only does it depuff my eyes and make them look tighter.. It keeps my concealer in place! I find that my make up sets and last much longer when I use in conjunction with this!
Elena K.
Baltimore, MD
This product seemed to help my dark under eye circles pretty well. It instantly gives a tingling sensation when applied and is orange in color. It doesn't however color your skin orange. I would try this again for sure!  Dr. Brandt® Skincare No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel is worth the investment!
Carolyn G.
Milwaukee, WI
I liked the texture of this product and I even felt more awake when using this in the morning. One downside, was sometimes it would end up with somewhat of a burning sensation on my skin. Mostly, because I feel like under the eye your skin is most sensitive and after using this cream so much, it became irritated.
Lauryn K.
Columbus, OH
My biggest facial skin problem is definitely my under-eye-bags so I'm always looking for the perfect solve. I'm not obsessed with this product but it's alright. It's a thicker consistency that you really need to rub in. After about 10 minutes you feel some slight tightness but I never noticed a physically appearance difference.
Yvonny J.
I received this product for testing purposes. I actually really liked this product but personally for me I have no issues with puffy bags under my eyes. I did think the packaging was really nice and explained everything well on how to apply. I did notice my undereyes felt nice and refreshed so that’s what I loved about this.
Alyssa B.
St Clr Shores, MI
I absolutely LOVE this product since I am one to always wake up with really puffy eyes but this literally works almost instantly and you barely need to use any product! I will definitely be re-purchasing once I run out!
Zoe L.
Balls dude this stuff is amazing. You can actually feel it tightening your skin, and it’ll last all day. It only takes the tiniest little drop, so the tube lasts a million years, and although I got it in boxycharm, I’ll definitely be buying more. It’s not for sensitive skin, it’s pretty common for this to cause a mild rash, but you should always do a patch test for a new product.
Ashlee C.
Enola
This is a nice undereye treatment, but you must use another undereye cream under this. I like that it’s peach colored to cancel out redness. I definitely do notice a lifting effect when I use this.
Morgan H.
Davenport, WA
So many skin care products say they will do something g and don’t do anything but No More Baggage genuinely works! I love this stuff and you don’t need a lot of product either, so while the price at $42 is a bit much, one tube last forever.
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.