BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• Has anyone tried using this on their forehead wrinkles etc?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Lauryn K.
Columbus, OH
My biggest facial skin problem is definitely my under-eye-bags so I'm always looking for the perfect solve. I'm not obsessed with this product but it's alright. It's a thicker consistency that you really need to rub in. After about 10 minutes you feel some slight tightness but I never noticed a physically appearance difference.
dawn a.
Oklahoma
I love di.brant products!! This eye de-puffing gel worked well for me. It's got an orange tent to it so it helps with the dark circles and when you first put it on you actually feel a little tingling as it tightens up a little. It definitely helps with puffy eyes, so if you struggle with dark circles and puffy under eyes..please check this stuff out!! Definitely recommend!!
Zoe L.
Balls dude this stuff is amazing. You can actually feel it tightening your skin, and it’ll last all day. It only takes the tiniest little drop, so the tube lasts a million years, and although I got it in boxycharm, I’ll definitely be buying more. It’s not for sensitive skin, it’s pretty common for this to cause a mild rash, but you should always do a patch test for a new product.
Yvonny J.
I received this product for testing purposes. I actually really liked this product but personally for me I have no issues with puffy bags under my eyes. I did think the packaging was really nice and explained everything well on how to apply. I did notice my undereyes felt nice and refreshed so that’s what I loved about this.
Alyssa B.
St Clr Shores, MI
I absolutely LOVE this product since I am one to always wake up with really puffy eyes but this literally works almost instantly and you barely need to use any product! I will definitely be re-purchasing once I run out!
Morgan H.
Davenport, WA
So many skin care products say they will do something g and don’t do anything but No More Baggage genuinely works! I love this stuff and you don’t need a lot of product either, so while the price at $42 is a bit much, one tube last forever.
Jessica M.
Fairfax, VA
I received this product in my boxycharm and Im really glad I got the chance to try it because it isnt something I would usually buy myself. It definitely makes a little in my under eyes. I apply it before my concealer and the combination makes my eye bags completely disappear. I just wish it had more long term effects instead of just a temporary quickfix
Christine K.
I have mixed feelings about the Dr. Brandt Skincare No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel. I think it absolutely made my bags less "puffy" but it also made my skin feel tight. I guess if that is the only complaint I have, then it's a good thing. I am going to keep using it and see if that tightness goes away.
chloe m.
I have noticed my under eyes have been super puffy. I got this product in my Boxycharm subscription one month. I was nervous because I thought it would just wipe off as I slept. But I was wrong. It feels tacky yet smooth. It feel like it has a cooling agent as well. My undereye looks so clear and refreshed now!
Madison O.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love this eye cream! It is cooling and it makes the skin feel firm. I use it in the mornings after I wash my face and I can tell there is a noticeable difference in the way my under eye makeup sits on my face. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to liven up their eye area.
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
nicole p.
Louisville
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
How well does this work?