BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Bre B.
Ironton, OH
I’ve really been enjoying this product. I received it in my boxycharm. I was able to notice right after applying it that my eyes began to look less puffy. I use it in the mornings if I know I’m not going to be wearing much makeup, as well as under my makeup & it works great! It’s also very hydrating. I really recommend this product!
Lindsey W.
Madison Heights
I received this in my boxycharm. Im unsure how I feel about it. It did control the bags under my eyes, although I still had dark circles. With using a little bit, it will melt in too your skin, but i noticed if I used a little more, it just sits ontop of the skin. It is also drying.
It didnt work for me. But others may like it.
Jocelyn P.
FORT WORTH, TX
I got this as a free sample but I gotta say it really didn't end up doing what it said it would do. The product claims to depuff the eyes after waking up but after using it every morning for a week I saw no noticeable difference. Also I should mention it gives the skin a weird feel that tugs on your sensitive under eye.
Cassidy H.
I like this product. I use it underneath my eyes when I wake up in the morning and I think it works to help my dark circles. It makes my skin feel a lot better and tighter too.
Bree H.
Van Nuys, CA
I would rate this eye gel as top notch. It is easy to apply, and it only takes about 5-7 minutes to tale effect. I can actually feel a tightening sensation, AND it evens out my lids! I have one lid that is more hooded than the other and this gel actually fixes it! I love this eye gel and it is now a part of my beauty routine!
Stevie M.
Dr. Brandt is not cheap and it shows in the quality of this product! While it may not change the color of your skin, (like, say, concealer) once you put on your makeup the results are undeniable. It doesn't enhance wrinkles or fine lines either which is probably my favorite part.
Fal L.
This works pretty well but I always think ice does the job just fine. The tube lasts a long time. It’s a little weird that the product is orange but it blends in to skin color
Keena V.
It’s so so. While it felt like it was doing something, I didn’t really physically see any difference. I felt a little like i had put tape under my eyes and pulled up. When I do have bags under my eyes they aren’t that bad so I felt like the product didn’t have to work that hard, but alas it didn’t do all that much anyway.
Jana H.
Ty Ty, GA
the packaging for this product is nice and slender. the product itself is orange. i can tell a difference in my under eyes. can’t tell yet if it’s working bc of the color contrast or if it’s actually working.
Cindy T.
Stroudsburg, PA
I would give this 7 stars! 🌟. Dr Brant products has done it again! I work 60+ hours a week. Bags are part of my daily life and this magical cream must have unicorn 🦄 tears or something because it makes my bags pack up and leave! Pricey but a small amount of product goes a very long way!
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.