BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Lizzie D.
Beverly Hills, MI
This product is amazing at what it does. I was a little weirded out that it was orange, since I’m so fair, but it cancelled out my dark circles without looking orange. I was a first time user of the brand, but I’ll definitely use it again. After a minute or so, you can actually feel the skin tighten, and my eyes were bright and I looked like I was well slept and ready to go, even when that was far from the case. I normally don’t have under eye bags, unless I’m hungover or sleep deprived. I let my mom try as well, and she loved it to help tighten her skin on a daily basis.
Katelyn G.
Canoga Park, CA
I had high hopes for this product. However, it let me down big time. I used this product every day for a month (hoping that maybe it takes a month to see results). Nothing happened. I received no results. Not only did it seem like a complete waste of money, but during that 1 month, I could have been using another product that would actually work. Very disappointed.
Suzanna N.
VICTORVILLE, CA
I really enjoyed it. At first i didnt need it because im not one to get dark circles or bags. But low and behold a couple sleepless nights and wala. Lol.
I loved that i was able to wear this comfortably under makeup. That to me is the biggest test. A pea sized amount was needed for both eyes. To be able to wear with or without makeup was a great feeling. Loved it.
Nikki D.
Hixson, TN
The Dr.Brandt No More Baggage is a blessing! This product helps puffy eyes from sleep deprivation and allergies. No More Baggage gives you youthful, rested looking eyes with this eye de-puffing gel. It is formulated with biomimetic technology, peptides and botanical extracts. So you are guaranteed visibly reduced undereye bags and dark circles. I highly recommend it and give it ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐/out of 5 stars!
Lindsey S.
NEW YORK, NY
So I had been looking for a product to offset my terribly dark circles. I just could not find the right coverup anywhere. But then this product came to my rescue. Applying this during my skincare routine and under my makeup has made such a difference and I love that the ingredients are "everything-free". I can't live without this and you shouldn't either!
Andrea W.
BUCKEYE, AZ
I did feel immediate cooling results and de puffed the area under my eye. However it didn't do anything for my dark circles at all. The packaging is nice, and you get a good amount of product. I would recommend this product for de-puffing but not for dark circles.
I was sent this product for the purpose of a review but all opinions are my own.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Love Dr. Brandt! Such an all around great line, worth every penny.
This was new to me I found it to work pretty well glad I was able to try before paying full price as I received this in my boxy
Kendra H.
I didn't think this was doing anything for me at first but then I started to notice that my undereyes started to look nicer. I'm sad that this brand is so pricey because their products are so good.
Erica R.
I wanted to love this, cause I'm the queen of sleep-deprived eye baggage. But every time I tried it, it would burn the crap out of my eyes, making it impossible to keep my contacts in. It does have a nice consistency, but other than that it was pretty much a let-down. Gonna stick with the old "chilled spoons" trick until I find something better.
Veronica M.
San Marcos, TX
I don't know if I could call this a gel. It's more a matte paste. I liked the immediate affects... tingling, tightening, smoothing, de-puffing, and its orange tinted so it  covered dark circles somewhat. But that it, the affects were quick and done. No long lasting under eye results which is what i was hoping for. This is nice to wear under concealer but blend it out right or else you'll be able to tell. I like this but don't love it.
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.