BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Christe K.
Bethlehem, PA
I’ve tried so many eye products that I haven’t seen real results from, but this is not one of them. It isn’t a miracle worker, but pretty darn close. It layers well under or over makeup and right away helps to relieve puffy under-eye bags. It doesn’t cause am allergic reaction nor does it irritate my eyes or skin. Love this after a night of bad sleep or an early morning.
Katie S.
Louisville, KY
I love Dr. Brandt but this isn’t my favorite of their products. I found this to be a sticky cream and when used under my concealer, it often caused the concealer to crack and crease. I liked the salmon color of the product because I thought it would also color correct, definitely not the case unfortunately. I did not see any significant improvements with this product.
Vanessa G.
Mountain View, CA
Holy WHOA! Besides diminishing my dark circles under my eyes I could seriously feel the product tightening like you wouldn’t even believe! I mean the sensation was so crazy it was almost as if I really had had a procedure done under my eyes! It really does work wonders and I think everyone with a hangover should keep this in their arsenal.
glory p.
BUENO mi experiencia con este producto no buena ni mala quiero seguir probando para darle mas chance lo que si he notado en cuanto a mis ojeras es que al colocarlo siento que el color de mos ojeras disminuye bastante eso me gusta.aparte que se siente miy hidratado esazona debajo de los ojos.
lo utilizo solo de noche.le voy a dar chanze de utilizarlo en el dia a ver como funciona .
Lizzie D.
Beverly Hills, MI
This product is amazing at what it does. I was a little weirded out that it was orange, since I’m so fair, but it cancelled out my dark circles without looking orange. I was a first time user of the brand, but I’ll definitely use it again. After a minute or so, you can actually feel the skin tighten, and my eyes were bright and I looked like I was well slept and ready to go, even when that was far from the case. I normally don’t have under eye bags, unless I’m hungover or sleep deprived. I let my mom try as well, and she loved it to help tighten her skin on a daily basis.
Jillian K.
Hatboro, PA
It's kinda cool because you can feel this tighten your undereye just after a minute of putting this on. It's orange which I think helps with any dark under circles. I like this product a lot.
Suzanna N.
VICTORVILLE, CA
I really enjoyed it. At first i didnt need it because im not one to get dark circles or bags. But low and behold a couple sleepless nights and wala. Lol.
I loved that i was able to wear this comfortably under makeup. That to me is the biggest test. A pea sized amount was needed for both eyes. To be able to wear with or without makeup was a great feeling. Loved it.
Katelyn G.
Canoga Park, CA
I had high hopes for this product. However, it let me down big time. I used this product every day for a month (hoping that maybe it takes a month to see results). Nothing happened. I received no results. Not only did it seem like a complete waste of money, but during that 1 month, I could have been using another product that would actually work. Very disappointed.
Nikki D.
Hixson, TN
The Dr.Brandt No More Baggage is a blessing! This product helps puffy eyes from sleep deprivation and allergies. No More Baggage gives you youthful, rested looking eyes with this eye de-puffing gel. It is formulated with biomimetic technology, peptides and botanical extracts. So you are guaranteed visibly reduced undereye bags and dark circles. I highly recommend it and give it ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐/out of 5 stars!
Lindsey S.
NEW YORK, NY
So I had been looking for a product to offset my terribly dark circles. I just could not find the right coverup anywhere. But then this product came to my rescue. Applying this during my skincare routine and under my makeup has made such a difference and I love that the ingredients are "everything-free". I can't live without this and you shouldn't either!
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.