BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• Has anyone tried using this on their forehead wrinkles etc?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Brandi d.
Oak Hill, WV
I love this product so much. I received it in a boxy charm box and I use it every day. I actually see a difference after using I just hate how expensive this is. I want to repurchase but I don’t want to spend this much.
Andrea W.
BUCKEYE, AZ
I did feel immediate cooling results and de puffed the area under my eye. However it didn't do anything for my dark circles at all. The packaging is nice, and you get a good amount of product. I would recommend this product for de-puffing but not for dark circles.
I was sent this product for the purpose of a review but all opinions are my own.
Kendra H.
I didn't think this was doing anything for me at first but then I started to notice that my undereyes started to look nicer. I'm sad that this brand is so pricey because their products are so good.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Love Dr. Brandt! Such an all around great line, worth every penny.
This was new to me I found it to work pretty well glad I was able to try before paying full price as I received this in my boxy
Ash M.
Rocklin
I do noticed it did diminished my baggy eyes but the effect is short lasting. This product is not cheap either. $42 a tube. Dr. Brandt® Skincare No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel
Erin P.
Stroudsburg, PA
This is definitely a product that lives up to its name. I applied to my eyes and WOW!  My undereye circles lightened,  my puffiness faded,  dark shaded areas diminished. I also applied to laugh lines,  temporarily gone. I eould categorize this as an addition to your makeup application since it is temporary,  4-6 hrs. I LOVE it!  I keep 2 bottles readily available at home and in my bag. Would recommend. Only con,  blend in well or the product will leave an orange crust. I've seen these complaints but truly remedied with correct application.
Erica R.
I wanted to love this, cause I'm the queen of sleep-deprived eye baggage. But every time I tried it, it would burn the crap out of my eyes, making it impossible to keep my contacts in. It does have a nice consistency, but other than that it was pretty much a let-down. Gonna stick with the old "chilled spoons" trick until I find something better.
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
PHOENIX, AZ
This is quality stuff right here. I received this in one of my boxycharm boxes and was so excited to try it. It is easy to apply and you only have to use a little so it will last you for awhile. After a few uses the bags under my eyes have started to improve. I highly reccomend this.
Veronica M.
San Marcos, TX
I don't know if I could call this a gel. It's more a matte paste. I liked the immediate affects... tingling, tightening, smoothing, de-puffing, and its orange tinted so it  covered dark circles somewhat. But that it, the affects were quick and done. No long lasting under eye results which is what i was hoping for. This is nice to wear under concealer but blend it out right or else you'll be able to tell. I like this but don't love it.
liz u.
I definitely felt a tightening under my eyes after using this product which was great. But the formula is a bit thick. If I left it on too long before applying my regular concealer it made the application more difficult. But with that being said, I do like the effect, it just took me a few times to figure out the best application process for myself.
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
nicole p.
Louisville
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
How well does this work?