BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone tried using this on their forehead wrinkles etc?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Mikaela G.
I didn't care for this products. It's a silicone base, meaning if you use this then apply a ail one based primer, it balls up together. No good. I then started using it during my nighttime skin care routine. It's a salmon color-which helps color correct dark circles. It felt tightening under my eyes, but I don't see that it did any long term effects. Over-priced and didn't work for me
Shelby L.
Ione, CA
I like this product because I don’t wake up in the morning with crusty like a lot of eye creams can cause, but I will admit I think I see more results with my tarte eye cream, overall this a great product.
Briley
Baton Rouge, LA
It’s an ok eye cream. It feels nice and cooling when you put it on, which is nice. However, it dries down pretty quickly and doesn’t leave my eyes feeling super moisturized. But, still worth trying.
Ashley A.
Mission, KS
I got this in a sample size from Sephora, but instantly fell in love with it. I know some have been saying it doesn't work well under makeup but I haven't had any problems with wearing makeup over it. I do wish it was perhaps a little more moisturizing though. Altogether it is a GREAT eye serum for bags and dark circles, makes it look like you got 8hr of sleep even when you didn't.
Bridget J.
Nanuet, NY
Literally such a good product! It works in 5 mins like the packaging says. I used it one morning after I cried the night before and you know your eyes get really puffy and swollen. So after I washed my face I applied the no more baggage and was amazed. I work at Sephora so when clients come in and they ask for quick results for the day I always recommend it! Definitely a must try!
Lindsey J.
Tracy, CA
This product did not work for me at all.  I understand it's supposed to tighten and tingle, but this burned like no other.  My under-eyes got red and even more puffy.  It's a strange orange color, which I guess is supposed to help cancel out any dark circles.  I have received this twice, and I gave both away.  My friends who I gave it to have not liked it either.  Don't buy this.
Christine G.
Florham Park, NJ
The consistency of the product was very silky smooth and the color was a pale salmon (in order to correct blue/purple under eye bags) which I though was great. I felt like this product really resembles a silicone based primer. I can tell why this product would definitely work for tons of people and I can see why sooooo many people love it. However, I did not really work for me.
Prisci C.
This eye cream has some kind of sorcery to it because it literally depuffs your under eye area instantly! It’s great to use after a long flight, or after going out and staying up too late (or too early?!) to give you a fresh and awake look.

The only reason I took one star off is because it dries the area under your eyes a lot, so you really need to moisturize it before and after using the product.
Emma T.
Vermillion, SD
This really is amazing. I got in a vox box.It does exactly what it says it does. I’ve had a hard time finding an undereye product that actually fixes the dark circles but this really works! It has an orange tint which helps the dark color and the product really seems to lift my bags. It can get somewhat stiff feeling under my eyes but it’s nothing uncomfortable or bothersome.
Brittany S.
Charleston, SC
I must admit that this product was better than I iniiatially believed it would be.

Major pluses: It seemed to greatly decrease my under eye baggage.

Major minuses: The texture of it wasn't as smooth as I wanted and it dried really hard and was visible under my makeup. The price is a little steep for me to buy this product based on the results.
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
nicole p.
Louisville
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
How well does this work?