BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Erica W.
Pleasant Hill, CA
I really like this. I do notice a subtle lift to my undereye area after applying this in the morning, though I do think some of that lifting/tightening effect disappears once I apply my moisturizer and makeup.
Mariya K.
Walnut Creek, CA
I had high expectations for this product, and the first time I used it I admit it worked pretty well. However, after I had used it for a few days I stopped seeing the de-puffing effect. Not sure why this happened, but I was a little disappointed!
Kristen C.
Game changer! This product is a MUST have if you struggle with under eye. Packaging is nothing too exciting but the gel inside is amazing. I received this product in my boxycharm and I would absolutely purchase this and recommend it to EVERYONE!
Tasha H.
Montpelier
I received this my Boxycharm recently. When I saw it was an option I was hoping to get it, but am actually pretty disappointed in it. It has a slight cooling sensation & you would think the orange color would help purple circles. But it's actually just sort of crusty, turns a sort of crusty white orange color under my makeup. Won't be buying another one.
Claudia V.
Modesto
I received this eye de puffing gel from my boxy charm subscription box. I fell in love with this product it really helped me get rid off puffiness under my eyes. I will buy more because I’m almost running out
Erica R.
Powell, OH
This is amazing, your dark circles disappear almost immediately, there is a noticeable difference in undereye puff and darkness. I would definitely recommend for anyone who is aging or doesn’t get enough sleep.
Lainey K.
Pittsburgh
I'm usually not too worried about my under eyes. I'm 20 but have fairly deep wrinkles that nothing has seemed to help so after a while I just gave up. Then this came into my life and I've never had a product work so well for me before. It smoothed out my wrinkles and brightened up my "it's finals week and I haven't slept in days" dark circles. If there's only one thing you ever buy in life, let it be this.
Patricia W.
This underwhelming cream has an orange tint to it that cancels out dark circles. I instantly noticed reduced bags under my eyes. This product also works well under concealer. Using this product with concealer does not make the concealer cakey.
Colleen T.
Roseboro
I received this as a gift. My first time using Dr. Brandt. So I can’t comment on the price. However, I absolutely love love love this eye cream! The tube is so cute, I would most definitely buy this again!!!
Casey C.
Lawrenceville , GA
This product definitely helped with puffiness, but not so much with dark eye circles. I generally get enough sleep (at least 7 hours). On the nights I get less sleep and end up with dark eye circles, this product hasn't made a significant difference. I squeeze a small amount in my finger and gently tap it under my eyes. You'll feel a slightly tingly and cooling sensation. When you move the muscles around your eyes, you will feel the tightness of the skin under your eyes.
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.