BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Shannon C.
Brooklyn
I didnt think this product worked at all! It didnt seem to take any of my puffiness away but did slightly help with dark circles, SLIGHTLY. I had my mom try some as well since her eyes get much puffier than mine, and she and I couldn't see any difference between the before and after. I would not recommend this at all.
Casey C.
Lawrenceville , GA
This product definitely helped with puffiness, but not so much with dark eye circles. I generally get enough sleep (at least 7 hours). On the nights I get less sleep and end up with dark eye circles, this product hasn't made a significant difference. I squeeze a small amount in my finger and gently tap it under my eyes. You'll feel a slightly tingly and cooling sensation. When you move the muscles around your eyes, you will feel the tightness of the skin under your eyes.
Chelsie L.
This stuff is pretty nice. I really like having this on mornings after nights that I don’t get much sleep. It works pretty well to minimize the dark circles & bags under the eyes & pretty quickly also. It is a little interesting smooth out though. Warming it between the fingertips works, but you have to put in on both eyes at the same time or once yr done with one eye, it’s gotten cold & harder to smooth out. If that makes sense.
Jena T.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I did not care for this product. It was a thicker version of the concealer that i use and a strange orange color. I tried both under and on top of make up and saw no change. Would not recommend purchasing.
Rachel B.
Mesa, AZ
As other reviewers have already stated, I too have mixed reviews about this product. On one hand, it does feel great when you put it on. It's thick and creamy, and it gives a nice cooling sensation, which feels theraputic and relaxing. However, I didn't really notice a huge difference in my under-eye skin/area.

Overall verdict - Feels great on, but didn't really notice any results.
Kim L.
I liked it but I didn’t notice much difference, granted I have VERY prominent dark circles so it could be that mine are just a lost cause, so I don’t want to give a low rating. It went on well and sat under makeup well
Ana M.
I got this in a Boxycharm recently and so far I really like it. I really don't use undereye cream since I really don't get discoloration or bags, unless it's a heretic week. I also have very limited experience due to my lack of usage of these types of creams. I will say that it has a red tint to it and red cancels out dark spots. I also love the cooling feeling it has and it feels plumped afterwards.
Ashley T.
Rincon, GA
While I don’t think this is a “must have” product.. it does work as it implies. The packaging is nice and it’s reasonably priced. If you use to much or don’t let it dry completely prior to makeup application, it doesn’t mix well with concealers. It can also feel very dry at times. I fixed this issue by applying the iTWorks lip & eye cream. Just be careful when applying. Other than that, I would recommend!
Courtney S.
Stoneham
I was pleasantly surprised with this product. It has a very different type of feeling you get when you apply it but it almost wakes me up! I got it in one of my subscription bags but I’m sure it is a decent price. Will probably order again!
Kevlar B L.
Nice product, but probably won't purchase again.

You definitely want to make sure you warm it up by rubbing your fingers together first, and pat it on. I don't notice a huge improvement in color of bags, it is subtle on me. I really enjoy the slight cooling it gives when you warm it up first.

It sort of acts like an under eye primer, but I always need to wash my hands off after applying otherwise it feels really weird.
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.