BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Margarita H.
Woodbridge, VA
I can’t get enough. Forget cold spoons and everything else! This eye de-puffing gel is better than the cold spoons trick. I always had dark circles under my eyes but thanks to the little brightening effect in this gel, the dark circles started to vanish. It gets brighter everyday, literally.Dr. Brandt® Skincare No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel
shelley l.
I really like my Dr Brandt eye baggage cream. It took me a few times of using it to notice a difference physically. I noticed a tingling feeling which I guess is what tightens the skin. It works great under makeup. When I'm tired or look rundown I just add this in my routine. Great product
Jaime C.
Tampa, FL
I recieved this in one of my subscription boxes and i was so excited to test it out. I used it for about a week and i will say the pros to this is the smell, the fact that it does help to remove some dark circles and its easy in a beauty routine. The cons.. you do have to reapply a few times to actually have any kind of results and it also leaves a weird oily residue. Overall the products works if you put the effort in to make it work.
Kay-Lynne P.
Newport News, VA
As someone who rarely gets good sleep these days, this stuff comes from heavens gates. It works ladies! It works! No more puffy eyes. I put on a little before applying my makeup and you can definitely see the difference.
Yovana M.
Perris, CA
I give it 4 because of 1 little thing other Han that it's a 5 star it does everything t says it's going to dot eh product performs perfectly . Only problem with me is I can ware it with no makeup and it looks flawless but the Moment I put makeup on it it cracks my makeup under my eyes .. but I will still use it on days were I don't ware makeup
Amanda S.
If you have dry skin under your eyes you’ll want to moisturize before using this product. As it dries down your skin feels tight and dry. It does cover my dark circles and makes my under eyes appear brighter but only until I wash it off at the end of the day. I received this is a sub box, I’m happy to have it but I would not pay $42 for it
Amber M.
Anderson
Its orange when it comes out so it has a bit of color correction. You must press it to the bags rather than massage it in. It will dry and turn your puffy bags to a flush sheet. Can be used under makeup. Lasts 8+ hours
Tabitha B.
Hamlin
I use this all over my eyelids and under-eye area before putting on makeup. It’s an orangey shade that might be helping with my dark circles. I’ve also used it as primer for eyeshadow and it works pretty well for that.
Traci W.
Meridian
This product is a lifesaver! I don’t get enough sleep, but come by under eye bags naturally the first time I used this product I was so excited I could have cried. I did find the formula a bit on the sticky side but it didn’t bother me enough to not use it.
Monica B.
You can find this product at Sephora or Ulta. It was my first time trying this and let me tell you it works miracles you can see the difference Immediately! It is very gentle and a little pea size works for both undereyes! A must in your skincare routine.
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.